massage and bodywork professionals

a community of practitioners

Business advice (131)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Stop telling people what you do!

To all of you excellent and highly skilled healers out there, I have one very simple message. You need to stop telling people what you do,…

Started by Charles Doublet

1 Jul 23, 2012
Reply by martin rørdam

Hello from Culver City CA

Hello to all! I just found this forum and I am happy to be a part of it. I am not a body worker or massage therapist, my wife is. She has a…

Started by Charles Doublet

0 Jul 22, 2012

How can I research an area/market before moving?

I'm thinking about moving to the Midwest (Lawrence, KS or Kansas City area) and was wondering how I could find out about the massage market…

Started by Ben Sanders

1 Jul 18, 2012
Reply by Sharon Seller

Massage Business Management software/ap??

I am in need of some serious organization within my practice. I have carried on with paper for 7 years and it is just too difficult to keep…

Started by Kate Fuddy Castrogiovanni

1 Jul 10, 2012
Reply by Shelene Taylor

Soaping Program

I just joined a Chiropractor who has now expanded to add 1 LMP (me). We were discussing some digital soaping programs but didn't really kno…

Started by Cydney Hite

2 Jun 6, 2012
Reply by Cydney Hite

.Offering what's popular

I think it is important to define your practice with a clear identity. Do therapeutic or Spa relaxation. Don't confuse potential clients wi…

Started by Daniel Cohen

0 May 20, 2012

Oakworks is starting a blog! What kind of content would you like to see?

The main sections of our blog will be dedicatied to our free Oakworks Educational Series of massage therapy continuing education articles a…

Started by Oakworks Massage Tables

0 Apr 19, 2012

Massage Marketing - Newsletters

A well-written client educational newsletter is one of the best marketing tools available to help you build a strong practice filled with r…

Started by Massage Newsletters

0 Apr 13, 2012

Has any Massage Therapist had experience using Richway's Bio-Mat on massage table with clients?

This product is a Far Infrared massage table warming mat that is also reported to have healing benefits. I would like to know your views on…

Started by Manuel Perry LMT

1 Apr 4, 2012
Reply by Yanna

seeking advice on finding maternity leave coverage

hello fellow LMT's i am gearing up for maternity leave, and want to find someone that is similar to me for my clients. if you have any expe…

Started by Jamie Smith

0 Apr 2, 2012

RSS

© 2024   Created by ABMP.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service