massage and bodywork professionals

a community of practitioners

Business advice (131)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Hello there,

I wanted to ask for people who have been in a  profession full time for a long time. i have been an LMT for about two years now full time,…

Started by Jolita Brilliant

13 Aug 7, 2017
Reply by Jolita Brilliant

Insurance billing and coding

Does anyone know who can help with insurance referral from doctors for massage, for my billing and coding. I am a Licensed Massage Therapis…

Started by segi jobi-odeneye

2 Jul 3, 2017
Reply by Gordon J. Wallis

Coorporate chair massage Introduction letter

Dear All, I am new to this forum. I am so glad to be the member of this community. I hope I would be able to learn and share some wonderfu…

Started by Christyn Chong

1 Jun 20, 2017
Reply by Pueppi Texas

location for business

Im curious to know what do you think is important when finding a location to start your business. What do you look for when finding a comme…

Started by Albert

2 May 23, 2017
Reply by Pueppi Texas

I am looking to work with Massage Therapists in the Seattle

Hi everyone!  My name is Candice Cothrine and I am an owner of Synergy Spa Solutions.  We are based in San Diego but have been asked to com…

Started by Synergy Spa Solutions

1 May 17, 2017
Reply by Mattias Crispién

Working on location/at a client's home

What tips do you have for therapists that travel to client homes? As in how do you travel with your table? Break down? Storage? What do you…

Started by Kelly

8 May 5, 2017
Reply by Mattias Crispién

Chair massage and pregnant women?

Hi Everybody! I'm trying to build the chair massage aspect of my business.  I also am trained in prenatal so I know how to modify for clie…

Started by Laura Garza

2 Apr 7, 2017
Reply by Laura

Hiring other MTs?

Hi everybody! So I'm new here so bare with me if there's been lots of talk about this already... I've had my private practice for a while…

Started by Sasha Compos

1 Mar 29, 2017
Reply by Pueppi Texas

Collecting Tips questions

I was hoping to get some feedback either here in this forum OR completing this brief survey on tipping within the Massage/Personal services…

Started by Art Nicholas

0 Mar 22, 2017

How to handle MLM?

Hi - does anybody have advice for dealing with friends trying to recruit or sale MLM items to you or your business?  I'm really getting ann…

Started by Laura Garza

3 Mar 2, 2017
Reply by Pueppi Texas

RSS

© 2024   Created by ABMP.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service