massage and bodywork professionals

a community of practitioners

General questions (180)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Patient information management in the massage therapists offices: a tabu?

Hello. I am looking for information about how the massage therapists collect and organize their patients' information (the clinical one mor…

Started by Matthieu Blit

4 May 22, 2012
Reply by Matthieu Blit

Apply or Not to Apply

I recently finished massage school and licensed in Las Vegas, but moved to San Jose, California before I got a chance to put my license to…

Started by Will

6 May 8, 2012
Reply by Will

Mobile Spa's - Spa Parties

Hi Everyone, Was just wondering what yall's take on the mobile spa biz might be. I'm a new therapist in Dallas that would love to go into t…

Started by Fran Broussard

4 Apr 26, 2012
Reply by Fran Broussard

When not to massage?

As massage therapists, we love to work the soft tissues, release trigger points and free myofascia while allowing our clients to relax. But…

Started by Laurie

5 Apr 19, 2012
Reply by Daniel Cohen

Massage Therapy.......

Last week I received a massage from a massage therapist. Upon meeting the therapist he preseneted to me (client) as nonchalant of my conc…

Started by Keebra S.

0 Apr 18, 2012

What are your professional pet peeves?

We need some input for our Round the Table column in the next issue of Massage & Bodywork magazine. Reply with your answers and you jus…

Started by Abram Herman

201 Apr 4, 2012
Reply by Boris Prilutsky

Not wanting to massage Brother in laws girlfriend

I am not one for turning down clients, but in this situation I am having a difficult time. My BIL said recently that he would like to purch…

Started by Mindy Sullivan

15 Mar 15, 2012
Reply by Barbara Helynn Heard

Article in M&B this month--Congestion due to headrest

I am new to this site and forum, so please let me know if it is not pc to directly reference a magazine article. The author of the article…

Started by Jennifer Baker

7 Mar 14, 2012
Reply by Gordon J. Wallis

Checking up on CE classes

Is this a good forum for insight or reviews regarding organizations/schools that offer CE courses.  I am looking at a class offered in an a…

Started by C. Wayne Acton

6 Mar 13, 2012
Reply by C. Wayne Acton

Is there any limit of working hours operating as a solo massage practitioner in the State?

I am operating as a solo licensed massage practitioner in the State of Texas. I am just wondering if other States have the same exemption r…

Started by chaxd

2 Mar 4, 2012
Reply by chaxd

RSS

© 2024   Created by ABMP.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service