massage and bodywork professionals

a community of practitioners

Looking to network (21)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

New to this....

New to the site, I have recently decided to go out on my own.  I have my room all set up and all my ducks in a row.  Any advise for a new t…

Started by Amy Howard

2 Aug 7, 2013
Reply by Tumana Scott

Peoria/Glendale Arizona Therapist Needed

My longest standing client is moving to Peoria Arizona soon, and I'm trying to help her find a new therapist. She is very sensitive and nee…

Started by Melody Evenson

2 May 8, 2013
Reply by Melody Evenson

Hello All

Hello All, I just joined and I'm looking forward to contributing to the discussions. :) Chuck Peck http://www.carefreeservices.org

Started by Chuck Peck

1 Jan 25, 2013
Reply by Abram Herman

massage therapists wanted washington state

We are currently looking for a Massage Therapist to join our team at the Wellness Day Spa in Lakewood. Must be professional, energetic, and…

Started by wellness day spa

0 Jan 7, 2013

Activity?

Hey Everyone, Just wondering if my fellow ABMP Friends are active on this Site? I have been with ABMP for 12 years and recently relocated m…

Started by Cate Clark

4 Sep 5, 2012
Reply by Cate Clark

massage events

does anyone know of any good massage events in the fox valley

Started by Renee Waters ND, LMT

1 Aug 23, 2012
Reply by Abram Herman

MT Position Available

Looking for therapist to fill contract position at Living Well Spa. Starts at 60/40 with split increasing after 3months. We will be running…

Started by Stephanie Duffield

0 Jun 13, 2012

Hi everybody from China

Hi everybody this is Cindy from Shanghai, China! I have recently found out about this site and it's a great source of information. I would…

Started by Massage in Shanghai

5 May 20, 2012
Reply by Barbara Helynn Heard

Bay Area Employment Opportunity

Work Status: Employee Schedule: FT/PT; Full time preferred Rate: DOE and skill; Starting at $20/hr of massage We are a wellness spa, locate…

Started by Jamerie Daliva

0 Feb 24, 2012

Looking for independent contractors in Ventura County, Ca

If you are looking for extra hours and to be a part of something new in Ventura County, Ca., please see www.seniormassagegroup.com for qual…

Started by Linda Mac Dougall

0 Nov 20, 2011

RSS

© 2024   Created by ABMP.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service