massage and bodywork professionals

a community of practitioners

Uncategorized (1,720)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Lymphatic drainage course

Hi everyone. I am taking a lymphatic course next year and I've run across two that are interesting. One is the acols hybrid that takes 11 d…

Started by Kristy Gable

0 Nov 18, 2009

Traps. of Steel

Hello, I've been in private practice for five years now and have NEVER encountered a client with upper traps. as tight as the gentleman I w…

Started by Dawn Marie Waterman-Kelsey

2 Nov 18, 2009
Reply by Dawn Marie Waterman-Kelsey

Crossing boundaries - employee vs. IC

For those of you who are ICs, have you had any trouble with an employer crossing boundaries and treating you like an employee, or just plai…

Started by Erica Olson

14 Nov 17, 2009
Reply by Gloria Coppola

Question on nail polish...

I know this is a strange question but I'm tired of painting my nails so much... I have recently started painting my (very)short nails at t…

Started by Kristine O'Reilly

4 Nov 17, 2009
Reply by Kristine O'Reilly

How Long Did It Take You?

i think we all, as noobs to the field, wonder just how long does it take before one feels "successful". at the same time "successful" is pr…

Started by Lisa

4 Nov 17, 2009
Reply by Laura Allen

Suggestions On Documentation Wording - TX Help!!!

Hey all... i've been trying to organize myself and get myself prepared for a real push forward in my career. (hence the new business card…

Started by Lisa

13 Nov 16, 2009
Reply by Julie Onofrio

Lisa's Radom Thoughts on Energy

as i check in here and continue to develop various relationships with people i'm meeting, it got me thinking tonight just how powerful ener…

Started by Lisa

19 Nov 15, 2009
Reply by Marilyn St.John

Marketing Ideas

I've recently opened an independent practice and to encourage all new clients to drink more water I give them a refillable water bottle. So…

Started by Carol Gott

20 Nov 13, 2009
Reply by Erica Olson

Can an MT be a Mountain Biker?

so i pose the question because since i've gotten to the point where i really want to jump kick my massage career, i've been very reluctant…

Started by Lisa

16 Nov 12, 2009
Reply by Lisa

solo therapists web site

Hello everyone, I'm opening a web site for solo therapists to join and get the leverage of a large group. Part of the criteria to join wou…

Started by Glen Beckel

0 Nov 12, 2009

RSS

© 2024   Created by ABMP.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service