massage and bodywork professionals

a community of practitioners

Uncategorized (1,720)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

It's the economy......

OK, 2 more months of school to go! I am just checking in to see how the economy is effecting everyone...and what you are doing to deal with…

Started by Le Murray

9 Oct 25, 2009
Reply by Marissa

Where Do I Go for Massage Articles?

If i'm looking for articles for my bike group on the benefits of recovery massage? i really don't want to write something. and many times i…

Started by Lisa

6 Oct 24, 2009
Reply by Lisa

Studying and testing Reiki and other energy therapies

It's an early Sunday and I've had only 1 cup of coffee. Perfect time to throw something out to the forum to bend some minds and get people…

Started by Gerry Bunnell

5 Oct 23, 2009
Reply by Lorri J. Medaugh

Massage Regulations

There seems to be a growing movement towards deregulation of massage by massage professionals. Are there any proponents of massage regulati…

Started by Ivy Hultquist

6 Oct 22, 2009
Reply by Keith Eric Grant

To take insurance or not to take insurance?

Hello to all! I am opening my own practice and was wondering how many other practicioners accept vs not accepting insurance? And if you do…

Started by Bianca Berrios

11 Oct 21, 2009
Reply by Heidi Krenzke

Kinesio Tex Taping

I will be taking this course in November, have been familiar with it for almost a year now, anyone else trained in this? If so what kind of…

Started by Heidi Krenzke

2 Oct 21, 2009
Reply by Heidi Krenzke

Oklahoma

Hi Just wondering if there are any other practitioners from Oklahoma. Cathy Sue

Started by Cathy Sue Segroves

1 Oct 21, 2009
Reply by Tamara Johnson

Is kinesio taping helpful for shin splints?

I am working with a 13 year old boy who plays a lot of soccer and has intense discomfort and pain with shin splints... would kinesio taping…

Started by Alicia Smith

8 Oct 21, 2009
Reply by Alicia Smith

Donating massage for charities

The Holidays are fast upon us and that means a great opportunity to donate your services to charity and get your name out there. So lets ta…

Started by I. Paul Dunsdon

2 Oct 21, 2009
Reply by Beulah

Swedish Massage

does anyone really give just a swedish massage anymore? i have not found one client that doesn't require more specific techniques in variou…

Started by Lisa

14 Oct 21, 2009
Reply by Alex Frigino

RSS

© 2024   Created by ABMP.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service