massage and bodywork professionals

a community of practitioners

Uncategorized (1,720)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Build a life, build a business and professional career based on or incorporating SomaVeda Thai Yoga and Thai Massage!

The Thai Yoga life and livelihood is about securing the necessities of Love, Compassion, Joy and Equanimity for ourselves and all mankind.…

Started by Thai Yoga Center

0 Sep 24, 2009

trying o bring in new clients and a good way to advertise for low cost.

I'm fresh out of school and I wanted to know is how to bring in neww clients and a good way to advertise for low cost thank you for your ti…

Started by sharonda

5 Sep 24, 2009
Reply by Liz

Are there any Massage DVDs you would recommend to supplement or enhance our education? I have found some are a waste of money, some pretty good. What are your thoughts?

Stretch Your Clients with Peggy Lamb, poorly organized and generally a waste of money. Anything by Ralph Stephens wonderful. He has a knack…

Started by Diane Lake LMT, NCTMB

2 Sep 22, 2009
Reply by Neil Camero

Parkinsons Disease... Can LMT's help ?

Just wanted to open up this topic for those who have had clients with This disease and collect thoughts on What LMT's can do to help, or al…

Started by Matthew Voelker

7 Sep 22, 2009
Reply by Andrea McCully

Massage Therapists Getting Younger

One of my latest concerns is seeing that the massage profession is getting younger and that high school students are wanting to become mass…

Started by Julie Onofrio

23 Sep 21, 2009
Reply by Kim Goral

How did you get your practice up & running?

How do you get a massage practice from the planning stage to "open for business" on a shoe-string (or non-existant) budget? Especially if y…

Started by Yolanda Lee Mobley

11 Sep 21, 2009
Reply by Liz

Off Topic Alert! How to Lock Your Car and Why!!!

I locked my car --- as I walked away I heard my car door unlock I went back and locked my car again three times. I looked around and there…

Started by Mike Hinkle

10 Sep 21, 2009
Reply by Gloria Coppola

Career Path.....

Ugh! Wondering what is the best type of work to do is take my career. I'm so lost and stuck on whether to take a spa, chiro or something el…

Started by MoonEyes

5 Sep 20, 2009
Reply by Christopher V Acosta

One Big Reason ABMP Was Selected Assoc. of The Year!

The Digital Magazines produced by ABMP are second to none. It was one of the reasons, ABMP won The 2009 Association of the Year! These maga…

Started by Mike Hinkle

6 Sep 20, 2009
Reply by Mike Hinkle

How is your room/office decorated?

What colors do have? What type of decorations?

Started by Frank J

5 Sep 20, 2009
Reply by Cindy Atkins

RSS

© 2024   Created by ABMP.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service