massage and bodywork professionals

a community of practitioners

Uncategorized (1,720)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

In Need of Salon and Spa Connections

I am reaching out to you for your help in a project I am working on. I am currently writing a book about the salon and spa industry. This…

Started by Rachel Estelle

1 Sep 17, 2009
Reply by Mike Hinkle

Alliance Names Executive Director

ALLIANCE for MASSAGE THERAPY EDUCATION NAMES RICK ROSEN AS EXECUTIVE DIRECTOR The Leadership Team for the Alliance for Massage Therapy Edu…

Started by Rick Rosen

8 Sep 17, 2009
Reply by Mike Hinkle

Hematoma.

On April 4th 2009 I had a four wheeler wreck.. Luckily it was not as bad as it could have been (thank you universe!) However, I am still ha…

Started by Kerry Lewis

12 Sep 15, 2009
Reply by Lorrie J. LMT, CKTP

Medical Massage! Ye or Nay?

Medical Massage! Ye or Nay? I've always felt that the massage profession has needed a 2nd tier to it. The basic 100-500 hours of training i…

Started by Zac Carter

1 Sep 15, 2009
Reply by Jody C. Hutchinson

Do You Have 20 Years in Yet? You are a PIONEER!

Join the Group Last year, in New Braunfels, TX, we started the Pioneers of Massage. It is a program we will have at every Festival from…

Started by Mike Hinkle

1 Sep 14, 2009
Reply by Mike Hinkle

Equine Massage - Need Ideas & Help!

I have a friend who is interested in getting into Equine Massage. Does anyone have any ideas where to start? Or friends that may know who t…

Started by Mike Hinkle

4 Sep 13, 2009
Reply by Jacqueline Freeman

Re-booking

What`s the most effective way to re-book clients?

Started by Mark Sampson

9 Sep 12, 2009
Reply by Darcy Neibaur

Trigger Point Therapy

I love trigger point therapy and want to learn as much as a can about it, but I can't find any classes on it close to Minnesota or anywhere…

Started by Tami Joldersma

7 Sep 11, 2009
Reply by Larry Warnock

We Will Miss Ted Kennedy!

How I wish he had more time to help with the health issue more. We will miss him and wish him well on his way. Although he was never Presid…

Started by Mike Hinkle

2 Sep 11, 2009
Reply by Mike Hinkle

Massage Software

For those of you who use any type of software in their practice how is it working for you? I have read some of the previos discussions wher…

Started by Frank J

4 Sep 11, 2009
Reply by Julie Onofrio

RSS

© 2024   Created by ABMP.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service