massage and bodywork professionals

a community of practitioners

Uncategorized (1,720)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Hi Everyone, Just joined this site. I own a massage school in Costa Rica, Costa Rica School of Integrative Massage. I look forward to shar…

Started by Rick

4 Sep 11, 2009
Reply by Gloria Coppola

Kinesio Taping Certification Program for Massage Therapy

Does anyone have any experience with this? Any advice would be greatly appreciated. I'm interested in taking this course in addition to the…

Started by James Weitz

6 Sep 10, 2009
Reply by Dina Stewart

head concussions

would it be safe to do cranial sacral work on someone who has a 2 week old concussion? xrays were clear and cat scan as well.

Started by noreen zakrajsek

3 Sep 10, 2009
Reply by Lynn Teachworth

HcG help

Hi all - I have a rather odd question . . . I am wondering if anyone know anything about HcG. When using it (the hcg) you aren't supposed t…

Started by Kathie Young

3 Sep 9, 2009
Reply by Beth A. King

Bamboo Massage or Bamboo Therapy

Do you want share your experience with Bamboo Massage or Bamboo Therapy? Do you know that? I love this kind of massage e I am wrinting abou…

Started by Andréa Andrade

2 Sep 9, 2009
Reply by Mike Hinkle

Body Treatments in Colorado

Hello, I just moved to Colorado and am in the process of getting my license here. I was wondering what the regulations are on body treatmen…

Started by Kristin Krahmer

2 Sep 8, 2009
Reply by Samantha J. Bennett

Roseaca or Adult Acne

I have a longtime client that has been diagnosed by a dermatologist with roseaca. She was recommended a script for a pretty strong oral med…

Started by Kevin M. Deighan

4 Sep 8, 2009
Reply by Susan G. Salvo

Cute & Cheap way to "Get the Word Out!" about your business

Has everyone seen this neat program that you can put in your advertising toolchest? Want to get the word out about your business/techniques…

Started by Mike Hinkle

7 Sep 7, 2009
Reply by Gloria Coppola

Getting started

Aloha, I am taking the State Certification test on September 1st. I am planning on making massage the source of my primary income. Is this…

Started by Eileen Oune

5 Sep 6, 2009
Reply by Gloria Coppola

Touch for Health Kinesiology

Has anyone ever attended a class at Touch for Health in New York with Instructor Virginie Vandevoorde, LMT. I'd like to get feedback of you…

Started by Faye McManaman, LMBT

1 Sep 6, 2009
Reply by Gloria Coppola

RSS

© 2024   Created by ABMP.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service