massage and bodywork professionals

a community of practitioners

Marilyn St.John's Discussions (103)

Discussions Replied To (102) Replies Latest Activity

"About half of my clients are male, and with reference to the cocooning suggestions m…"

Marilyn St.John replied Oct 2, 2010 to Draping versus No Draping

157 Dec 14, 2012
Reply by Sandy

"Lauren, this schedule sounds brutal. If you've held up for two years working at this…"

Marilyn St.John replied Oct 2, 2010 to Gimme a break!

12 Oct 3, 2010
Reply by Darcy Neibaur

"Lisa, it seems to me there was a very early discussion somewhere on here among peopl…"

Marilyn St.John replied Sep 21, 2010 to A Pet Peeve of Mine

5 Sep 21, 2010
Reply by Marilyn St.John

"Recently I resorted to using a product called "Spa Touch" from Sally Beauty Supply,…"

Marilyn St.John replied Sep 20, 2010 to A Pet Peeve of Mine

5 Sep 21, 2010
Reply by Marilyn St.John

"Congratulations, Darcy! You are already destined for fame. Well done! ~Marilyn"

Marilyn St.John replied Sep 18, 2010 to Florida's Darcy Neibaur Honored Again!!! We Are So Proud!!!

13 Sep 18, 2010
Reply by Darcy Neibaur

"In massage school I was taught the "inferior to superior" approach and assumed it ha…"

Marilyn St.John replied Aug 30, 2010 to Reverse Effleurage?

3 Aug 30, 2010
Reply by Marilyn St.John

"My table has a warming pad, then fleece pad, then fitted sheet, then top sheet, then…"

Marilyn St.John replied Aug 11, 2010 to Sanitizing - Fleece, Foam, Table Warmers

10 Feb 2, 2012
Reply by Kimberly Campbell

"I was just thinking back...years ago when there didn't seem to be so many "rules" fo…"

Marilyn St.John replied Aug 6, 2010 to Massage and bodywork magazine- "Proceed with Caution" foot and ankle massage for pregnant clients

15 Aug 6, 2010
Reply by Darcy Neibaur

"I'm comfortable with "client" and I agree with Ivy's thoughts about this, maybe beca…"

Marilyn St.John replied Aug 6, 2010 to Terminology: "client" vs. "patient"

10 Aug 16, 2010
Reply by Daniel Cohen

"The book by Dr. Mendelsohn is great, I've read it too. Also, thanks for posting that…"

Marilyn St.John replied Aug 5, 2010 to Massage and bodywork magazine- "Proceed with Caution" foot and ankle massage for pregnant clients

15 Aug 6, 2010
Reply by Darcy Neibaur

RSS

© 2024   Created by ABMP.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service