massage and bodywork professionals

a community of practitioners

Bianca Berrios's Discussions (36)

Discussions Replied To (21) Replies Latest Activity

"Just an FYI to those who are not familiar with how "non-profit" organizations operat…"

Bianca Berrios replied Feb 10, 2011 to The Massage Therapy Alliance of America - A New Alliance For Therapists!

168 Mar 9, 2011
Reply by Mike Hinkle

"Mike, I have to say it boggles my mind that a new organization is spreading the word…"

Bianca Berrios replied Feb 10, 2011 to The Massage Therapy Alliance of America - A New Alliance For Therapists!

168 Mar 9, 2011
Reply by Mike Hinkle

"I noticed on your site that in order to vote for the board of directors who will lea…"

Bianca Berrios replied Feb 9, 2011 to The Massage Therapy Alliance of America - A New Alliance For Therapists!

168 Mar 9, 2011
Reply by Mike Hinkle

"Thanks Jody for the info :) that sounds great but unfortunately I have not cared for…"

Bianca Berrios replied Dec 9, 2010 to To Take Credit Cards or Not...That Is The Question.

55 Aug 29, 2011
Reply by Mike G

"Actually I have research in the last couple days and it is legal as long as you are…"

Bianca Berrios replied Dec 8, 2010 to To Take Credit Cards or Not...That Is The Question.

55 Aug 29, 2011
Reply by Mike G

"Laura, I have been treating someone with MS. For now 2 years with great success. As…"

Bianca Berrios replied Sep 27, 2010 to Multiple sclerosis

20 Nov 17, 2010
Reply by Melanie Amyot

"Thank you Mike! Any advice or direction you may for someone like myself who just beg…"

Bianca Berrios replied Feb 5, 2010 to No Website? No Problem! Here's One Free!!!

3 Feb 6, 2010
Reply by Mike Hinkle

"Mike, thank you for telling me about the Daily Om! I just checked it out and I neede…"

Bianca Berrios replied Nov 24, 2009 to The Daily Om!

6 Nov 28, 2009
Reply by Mike Hinkle

"I agree Lisa why can't we all share! Why do we have all these groups so boxed off in…"

Bianca Berrios replied Nov 22, 2009 to Free Art Show For Massage Therapists Right Here!!!!

17 Nov 23, 2009
Reply by Darcy Neibaur

"I completley love this idea! I'm sure it would be perfect as long as the state didn'…"

Bianca Berrios replied Nov 10, 2009 to Holistic Walk-in Clinic Anyone?

5 Nov 10, 2009
Reply by Emma Torsey

RSS

© 2024   Created by ABMP.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service