massage and bodywork professionals

a community of practitioners

Norio Tomita's Discussions (8)

Discussions Replied To (7) Replies Latest Activity

"How time flies. I focused on preparing my class in March in NY. My textbook for the…"

Norio Tomita replied Feb 26, 2018 to Can you feel the connective tensions in your body? And do you apply that to your therapy?

22 Feb 26, 2018
Reply by Norio Tomita

"Thank you Gordon, it's really interesting. Mistranslation made misunderstanding of m…"

Norio Tomita replied Oct 19, 2017 to Can you feel the connective tensions in your body? And do you apply that to your therapy?

22 Feb 26, 2018
Reply by Norio Tomita

"Gordon, thank you to share your sense and theory. I’m really glad to know people lik…"

Norio Tomita replied Oct 8, 2017 to Can you feel the connective tensions in your body? And do you apply that to your therapy?

22 Feb 26, 2018
Reply by Norio Tomita

"Thank you Pueppi, thank you Gardon. To answer the question by Pueppi, I think we co…"

Norio Tomita replied Oct 4, 2017 to Can you feel the connective tensions in your body? And do you apply that to your therapy?

22 Feb 26, 2018
Reply by Norio Tomita

"Although I have not actually experienced Jing Shin Do, I could say that it is a mass…"

Norio Tomita replied Oct 1, 2017 to Can you feel the connective tensions in your body? And do you apply that to your therapy?

22 Feb 26, 2018
Reply by Norio Tomita

"Sorry for my slow response. I'm not familiar with Jing Shing Do nor Kobido, that's…"

Norio Tomita replied Sep 25, 2017 to Can you feel the connective tensions in your body? And do you apply that to your therapy?

22 Feb 26, 2018
Reply by Norio Tomita

"It's a pleasure talking with you. The reason why I started this topic was because I…"

Norio Tomita replied Sep 25, 2017 to Can you feel the connective tensions in your body? And do you apply that to your therapy?

22 Feb 26, 2018
Reply by Norio Tomita

RSS

© 2024   Created by ABMP.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service