massage and bodywork professionals

a community of practitioners

Donna Whitton's Discussions (43)

Discussions Replied To (41) Replies Latest Activity

"I know and understand exactly what you are talking about. For me it makes me questio…"

Donna Whitton replied May 7, 2011 to Should You Help Your Competition?

5 May 8, 2011
Reply by Gordon J. Wallis

"Low Back problems and connections with anterior muscles is a great interest to me; e…"

Donna Whitton replied May 7, 2011 to HELP! Bodymind/Psoas

6 May 17, 2011
Reply by Therese Schwartz

"I am also opposed to mandatory tip charges! And never so much so as when I went with…"

Donna Whitton replied May 5, 2011 to Thoughts on adding gratuity to ticket for massage service in spa

5 May 18, 2011
Reply by shannon egan

"I have a specific MT I refer my clients to if I'm gone for an extended time. Some ha…"

Donna Whitton replied May 4, 2011 to Should You Help Your Competition?

5 May 8, 2011
Reply by Gordon J. Wallis

"I've been on the hunt for a while now and there always seems to be something about e…"

Donna Whitton replied May 4, 2011 to Which online scheduling works better for your clients--Schedulicity or GenBook?

117 Sep 20, 2019
Reply by Alex Sa

"I know of one great school that closed just last year and rumor (I didn't verify) th…"

Donna Whitton replied May 4, 2011 to What are your thoughts on ABMP's survey showing falling enrollment at massage schools and many small schools closing?

56 Jun 27, 2012
Reply by Gary W Addis, LMT

"I can't believe this discussion is still going, but it's nice to see so many therapi…"

Donna Whitton replied Nov 29, 2010 to What do you do if you have a cold?

32 Nov 29, 2010
Reply by Donna Whitton

"I started to read the replies but didn't get through all of them but I just wanted t…"

Donna Whitton replied Nov 29, 2010 to Best advertising ideas?

28 Jan 18, 2011
Reply by Las Vegas Massage In Summerlin

"In the four years I've been operating on my own I've yet to receive such an email an…"

Donna Whitton replied Nov 28, 2010 to How many MT's are recieving bogus Massage requests via e-mail

12 Dec 13, 2010
Reply by Andrea McCully

"I have done up to 6 in a day but do NOT like to if I don't have to; I'm pretty maxed…"

Donna Whitton replied Nov 28, 2010 to Daily Max # of Clients

32 Jan 5, 2011
Reply by Rajam K Roose

RSS

© 2024   Created by ABMP.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service