massage and bodywork professionals

a community of practitioners

Alexei Levine's Discussions (92)

Discussions Replied To (72) Replies Latest Activity

"That's awesome, we have the same definition of success at our schools.  Good luck!"

Alexei Levine replied Sep 28, 2012 to a

7 Apr 18, 2013
Reply by Stacey Freitag

"Cool, good luck, I love your mission.  I will say that opening a brand new school is…"

Alexei Levine replied Sep 27, 2012 to a

7 Apr 18, 2013
Reply by Stacey Freitag

"Hey Rob, I may be able to help you. (My schools are not for sale though)  What state…"

Alexei Levine replied Sep 26, 2012 to a

7 Apr 18, 2013
Reply by Stacey Freitag

"Have you factored in the value of the referrals you get from the chiro?"

Alexei Levine replied Jun 5, 2012 to 60/40 Splits

10 Jun 18, 2012
Reply by Alyson C Schlobohm

"Most of the MT's I know of that have left the profession have done so not because of…"

Alexei Levine replied May 30, 2012 to What are your thoughts on ABMP's survey showing falling enrollment at massage schools and many small schools closing?

56 Jun 27, 2012
Reply by Gary W Addis, LMT

"Thanks for your input Emmanuel, as usual you are spot on.  I've been thinking the sa…"

Alexei Levine replied May 28, 2012 to What are your thoughts on ABMP's survey showing falling enrollment at massage schools and many small schools closing?

56 Jun 27, 2012

"Emmanuel- When you say the next market adjustment will be in the labor market, what…"

Alexei Levine replied May 27, 2012 to What are your thoughts on ABMP's survey showing falling enrollment at massage schools and many small schools closing?

56 Jun 27, 2012

"Thanks for your input, sounds like the landscape of massage education continues to s…"

Alexei Levine replied May 22, 2012 to What are your thoughts on ABMP's survey showing falling enrollment at massage schools and many small schools closing?

56 Jun 27, 2012

"I don't know if anyone out there will notice this posting, but I was wondering, now…"

Alexei Levine replied May 20, 2012 to What are your thoughts on ABMP's survey showing falling enrollment at massage schools and many small schools closing?

56 Jun 27, 2012

"If it's applicable to your situation, sandwich board signs are unbelievably effectiv…"

Alexei Levine replied Oct 31, 2011 to Getting clients in the door the first time

1 Oct 31, 2011
Reply by Alexei Levine

RSS

© 2024   Created by ABMP.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service