massage and bodywork professionals

a community of practitioners

Norm Green - My Receptionist's Discussions (21)

Discussions Replied To (18) Replies Latest Activity

"There is also a similar discussion taking place on the ABMP LinkedIn group: http://…"

Norm Green - My Receptionist replied Jun 2, 2010 to Mass discounting massage services … Where do you stand?

34 Jul 15, 2010
Reply by Stephanie Keffer

""We have noticed a high number of people calling asking if we have "new client" deal…"

Norm Green - My Receptionist replied Jun 2, 2010 to Mass discounting massage services … Where do you stand?

34 Jul 15, 2010

"So the question you need to answer is … How will you capture and keep your share of…"

34 Jul 15, 2010

"Ezekiel’s sharing of the SF Chronicle article was a perfect timing. Irene’s and Pau…"

Norm Green - My Receptionist replied Jun 1, 2010 to Do you have a Groupon experience to share?

83 May 17, 2016
Reply by Chris

"That pretty much provided the detail I was looking for. Thanks Paul! Paul - What wa…"

Norm Green - My Receptionist replied May 27, 2010 to Do you have a Groupon experience to share?

83 May 17, 2016
Reply by Chris

"Thanks Paul. I was hoping you'd jump in. In every post there are a few details emer…"

Norm Green - My Receptionist replied May 27, 2010 to Do you have a Groupon experience to share?

83 May 17, 2016
Reply by Chris

"This is awesome feedback! So there you go. A sole practitioner is just trying to ge…"

83 May 17, 2016
Reply by Chris

"I agree that a broader discussion needs to take place regarding mass discounting. I…"

83 May 17, 2016
Reply by Chris

RSS

© 2024   Created by ABMP.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service