massage and bodywork professionals

a community of practitioners

Daniel Cohen's Discussions (740)

Discussions Replied To (658) Replies Latest Activity

"I think you read it right. It seems to reinforce existing laws. Probably in response…"

Daniel Cohen replied Apr 13, 2010 to Florida House Panel OK's Anti-Prostitution Measure For Massage Establishments

9 Apr 22, 2010
Reply by Lisa

"The issue will never go away until prostitutes are issued their own business license."

Daniel Cohen replied Apr 10, 2010 to Florida House Panel OK's Anti-Prostitution Measure For Massage Establishments

9 Apr 22, 2010
Reply by Lisa

"Sad that this is what some need to feel pleasure when it is available in many health…"

Daniel Cohen replied Apr 9, 2010 to Massage therapy at raves?

8 Apr 10, 2010
Reply by Katherine Anderson

"I am also interested in what is the chair of choice these days. I have 4 earthlite t…"

Daniel Cohen replied Apr 7, 2010 to Chair Massage Choices?? Looking for input please :)

28 May 28, 2017
Reply by Brian Leleux

"In California a paid gift certificate can not expire. any expiration date is void. S…"

Daniel Cohen replied Apr 5, 2010 to New Credit Card Act affects Gift Certificates too. YOU NEED TO KNOW THIS

6 Jun 30, 2010
Reply by Jenny Good

"I work on Cancer at various stages and various forms. There are many modalities toda…"

Daniel Cohen replied Mar 30, 2010 to Massage and Cancer

30 May 7, 2010
Reply by Susan G. Salvo

"I think it depends on how you want to focus your practice. There are so many profess…"

Daniel Cohen replied Mar 30, 2010 to Other Types of Practitioners to Partner With

12 Mar 30, 2010
Reply by Laura Allen

"The bill does not address Massage. It is about how to pay for more people to be cove…"

Daniel Cohen replied Mar 29, 2010 to How the new Health Care Reform will affect Massage Therapists?

4 Apr 6, 2010
Reply by Relax & Rejuvenate

RSS

© 2024   Created by ABMP.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service