massage and bodywork professionals

a community of practitioners

Dr. Ross Turchaninov's Discussions (36)

Discussions Replied To (34) Replies Latest Activity

"Thanks Stephen for your e-mail. We glad that you found our articles helpful Dr Ross…"

Dr. Ross Turchaninov replied Nov 4, 2011 to Overview Trigger Point Therapy (TPT)

3 Nov 4, 2011
Reply by Dr. Ross Turchaninov

"Hi Stephen I am glad that share same views. I would like to stress it one more time…"

Dr. Ross Turchaninov replied Oct 28, 2011 to Response to "Knot in a muscle' post

205 Oct 29, 2011
Reply by Gary W Addis, LMT

"Good luck Gary. I am sure that you are on the right track   Dr. Ross "

Dr. Ross Turchaninov replied Oct 27, 2011 to Response to "Knot in a muscle' post

205 Oct 29, 2011

"Hi Gary   This is great that you are observer. It is foundation for being effective…"

Dr. Ross Turchaninov replied Oct 26, 2011 to Response to "Knot in a muscle' post

205 Oct 29, 2011

"Hi Gary, Sorry but I think I am less efficient with computers than I thought. Anothe…"

Dr. Ross Turchaninov replied Oct 26, 2011 to Response to "Knot in a muscle' post

205 Oct 29, 2011

"Hi everyone   We observed so many misunderstanding in regard to trigger points and t…"

Dr. Ross Turchaninov replied Oct 25, 2011 to Response to "Knot in a muscle' post

205 Oct 29, 2011

"Hi Stephen I own copy of article you mentioned. There is huge amount of science, in…"

Dr. Ross Turchaninov replied Sep 14, 2011 to The magic of the Piezoelectric effect in your massage.

15 Sep 14, 2011

"Hi Christopher I am genially surprised by your post. I am glad that you were in Seat…"

Dr. Ross Turchaninov replied Sep 9, 2011 to The magic of the Piezoelectric effect in your massage.

15 Sep 14, 2011

"Hi Steve   Thank you for e-mail. I am glad that you found www.scienceofmassage.com h…"

Dr. Ross Turchaninov replied Sep 9, 2011 to The magic of the Piezoelectric effect in your massage.

15 Sep 14, 2011

"Alyson, Sorry, but 'You' got there accidentally. Also it seems that link I tried to…"

Dr. Ross Turchaninov replied Aug 4, 2011 to Hip Issues

9 Aug 6, 2011
Reply by Barbara Sharp

RSS

© 2024   Created by ABMP.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service