massage and bodywork professionals

a community of practitioners

Linda LePelley, RN, NMT's Discussions (94)

Discussions Replied To (89) Replies Latest Activity

"I recently bought a set of sheets from Biotone. They are 100% cotton flannel, thick…"

Linda LePelley, RN, NMT replied Apr 25, 2013 to Sheets

5 Apr 25, 2013
Reply by Linda LePelley, RN, NMT

"Hi Annie, Thanks, LOL!! I feel the same way!   "

Linda LePelley, RN, NMT replied Feb 24, 2013 to Are there any (other) handicapped Massage Therapists out here?

9 Feb 24, 2013

" Hi Chris, I know it's all PC these days to say, "Thank you for your service", but I…"

Linda LePelley, RN, NMT replied Feb 23, 2013 to Are there any (other) handicapped Massage Therapists out here?

9 Feb 24, 2013

"Hello Sherri, I'm so glad you found this, would love to share ideas! You can e-mail…"

Linda LePelley, RN, NMT replied Dec 21, 2012 to Are there any (other) handicapped Massage Therapists out here?

9 Feb 24, 2013

"Thank you for the great tip. I have very rarely needed to use a bandaid, but it happ…"

Linda LePelley, RN, NMT replied Sep 22, 2012 to band aids!

3 Sep 23, 2012
Reply by Jimswife

"I work out of my home and it is the perfect situation for me, but I have an ideal se…"

Linda LePelley, RN, NMT replied Sep 12, 2012 to Working from home

16 Dec 6, 2012
Reply by Katie Clair

"Great job, Gordon! What other job can provide that kind of gratification, for both y…"

Linda LePelley, RN, NMT replied Sep 8, 2012 to A healing day

10 Sep 20, 2012
Reply by Regina Osborne

"60/40, mostly male. I think that is because I do not do any spa type massage or trea…"

Linda LePelley, RN, NMT replied Sep 8, 2012 to I'm curious.

6 Sep 8, 2012

"I have sent him a message, and when I hear from him I will pass your post on to him…"

Linda LePelley, RN, NMT replied Sep 6, 2012 to What can be done to help new, struggling therapists to get a foothold in the business?

3 Sep 6, 2012

"You did the right thing; the client is happy, and the inexperienced MT was relieved…"

Linda LePelley, RN, NMT replied Aug 12, 2012 to I had a good, but sort of feel bad day.

7 Aug 28, 2012
Reply by Gordon J. Wallis

RSS

© 2024   Created by ABMP.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service