massage and bodywork professionals

a community of practitioners

Linda LePelley, RN, NMT's Discussions (94)

Discussions Replied To (89) Replies Latest Activity

"Good luck, Carolyn! I think Gordon's suggestion is right on, Laura Allen's book will…"

Linda LePelley, RN, NMT replied Aug 8, 2012 to Needing help with studying for EMBLEX test

4 Aug 8, 2012
Reply by Linda LePelley, RN, NMT

"I'd be pretty upset if I'd been through a school that did not fully prepare me for e…"

Linda LePelley, RN, NMT replied Aug 7, 2012 to Needing help with studying for EMBLEX test

4 Aug 8, 2012
Reply by Linda LePelley, RN, NMT

"I'm confused, you say your home office is in South Central TX, which town would that…"

Linda LePelley, RN, NMT replied Aug 2, 2012 to Hi Everyone

3 Aug 3, 2012
Reply by Therese Schwartz

"Jessica, I believe you just supplied the answers to your own discussion question. Ex…"

Linda LePelley, RN, NMT replied Aug 1, 2012 to Do I have the right to refuse a client who is being inappropriate?

34 Aug 14, 2012
Reply by Robert Garrison

"Jessica, there must be a reason you don't leave that place, so I will offer you some…"

Linda LePelley, RN, NMT replied Jul 29, 2012 to Do I have the right to refuse a client who is being inappropriate?

34 Aug 14, 2012
Reply by Robert Garrison

"Gael, agreed. Daniel, she's not trying to refuse him based on race or any other ille…"

Linda LePelley, RN, NMT replied Jul 29, 2012 to Do I have the right to refuse a client who is being inappropriate?

34 Aug 14, 2012
Reply by Robert Garrison

"She just had them emplanted a couple of days ago, I will see her this coming week. I…"

Linda LePelley, RN, NMT replied Jul 29, 2012 to RSD / CRPS

10 Jul 29, 2012
Reply by Gordon J. Wallis

"Things have become way too PC when you can't point out what is wrong and express you…"

34 Aug 14, 2012
Reply by Robert Garrison

"All I can say, Doug, is that I couldn't have said it any better!!"

Linda LePelley, RN, NMT replied Jul 28, 2012 to Do I have the right to refuse a client who is being inappropriate?

34 Aug 14, 2012
Reply by Robert Garrison

"It really is horrible, Gordon. My client is having the electrodes implanted to disru…"

Linda LePelley, RN, NMT replied Jul 28, 2012 to RSD / CRPS

10 Jul 29, 2012
Reply by Gordon J. Wallis

RSS

© 2024   Created by ABMP.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service