massage and bodywork professionals

a community of practitioners

Chris Reynolds's Discussions (53)

Discussions Replied To (50) Replies Latest Activity

"I completely agree with you. What most people don't realize is that the National Gua…"

Chris Reynolds replied Aug 29, 2013 to Beyond the Yellow Ribbon~ providing pro bono MT services to families of deployed service personnel

12 Sep 25, 2013
Reply by Elizabeth Wright

"MWR is Moral Welfare and Recreational thingie. Basically anything that has to do wit…"

Chris Reynolds replied Aug 28, 2013 to Beyond the Yellow Ribbon~ providing pro bono MT services to families of deployed service personnel

12 Sep 25, 2013

"I was thanking you for trying! To me that says a lot! I'm honestly not familiar with…"

Chris Reynolds replied Aug 22, 2013 to Beyond the Yellow Ribbon~ providing pro bono MT services to families of deployed service personnel

12 Sep 25, 2013

"As a war veteran I would like to say Thank You! I have done Probono chair and table…"

Chris Reynolds replied Aug 21, 2013 to Beyond the Yellow Ribbon~ providing pro bono MT services to families of deployed service personnel

12 Sep 25, 2013

"I would like to say first off. I do respect all of your posts that I have read in th…"

Chris Reynolds replied Aug 21, 2013 to Two job offers- how to not burn bridges??

7 Aug 21, 2013
Reply by Chris Reynolds

"Call and talk to him as a professional. Explain what it is that you are doing. Maybe…"

Chris Reynolds replied Aug 19, 2013 to Two job offers- how to not burn bridges??

7 Aug 21, 2013
Reply by Chris Reynolds

"Ask for a syllabus of the program from each school. See what classes are offered at…"

Chris Reynolds replied Aug 3, 2013 to Choosing a massage school..... advice?

4 Aug 5, 2013
Reply by Katrina Augostini

"I think Daniel hit the nail on the head here! How many therapists are you looking fo…"

Chris Reynolds replied Jul 29, 2013 to How to find qualified independent contractors.

7 Aug 27, 2013
Reply by Joyce Young

"This is definitely an obstacle. Some people aren't going to offer to pay until they…"

Chris Reynolds replied Jul 29, 2013 to Marketing chair massage obstacles.

3 Jul 29, 2013
Reply by Chris Reynolds

"In the past I've had people apply for massage positions we had available. People can…"

Chris Reynolds replied Jul 28, 2013 to Questions to ask potential renter

2 Jul 29, 2013
Reply by Diane Ahern

RSS

© 2024   Created by ABMP.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service