massage and bodywork professionals

a community of practitioners

Mike Hinkle's Discussions (1,472)

Discussions Replied To (866) Replies Latest Activity

"Go For It!!! That's what we are here for, to make it easier for others. To learn som…"

Mike Hinkle replied Jul 31, 2009 to School was Basic Training - Continuing Educaton and Work creates Polished Therapists

30 Aug 18, 2009
Reply by Darcy Neibaur

"I get mine from a poem by Will Allen Dromgoole. I accepted this as my credo in 1972…"

Mike Hinkle replied Jul 31, 2009 to School was Basic Training - Continuing Educaton and Work creates Polished Therapists

30 Aug 18, 2009
Reply by Darcy Neibaur

"Some of you have contacted me off line and wanted more info bout this. Here is just…"

Mike Hinkle replied Jul 31, 2009 to Estheticians - Skin Care/Tanning Beds

7 Jul 31, 2009
Reply by Mike Hinkle

"And she's a GREAT lady too. Gloria is a true bidgebuilder! "

30 Aug 18, 2009
Reply by Darcy Neibaur

"All great comments, guys, I guess we'll find out what the MTBOK Committee comes out…"

30 Aug 18, 2009
Reply by Darcy Neibaur

"Hi Gloria, More school is fine.I agree extra schooling can maybe turn out a better…"

Mike Hinkle replied Jul 30, 2009 to School was Basic Training - Continuing Educaton and Work creates Polished Therapists

30 Aug 18, 2009
Reply by Darcy Neibaur

"I'm with you Laura. I look foward to classes and networking with other therapists. T…"

Mike Hinkle replied Jul 30, 2009 to School was Basic Training - Continuing Educaton and Work creates Polished Therapists

30 Aug 18, 2009
Reply by Darcy Neibaur

"Hi Paul, Well that's an idea. But my first thought is... if you can't get 50 states…"

30 Aug 18, 2009
Reply by Darcy Neibaur

"This paricular forum was MSNBC on the new medical show with Dr. Nancy. Do you have e…"

Mike Hinkle replied Jul 30, 2009 to Estheticians - Skin Care/Tanning Beds

7 Jul 31, 2009
Reply by Mike Hinkle

"Hi Cheyanne, New Mexico is a different story. You can reach them at www.rld.state.nm…"

Mike Hinkle replied Jul 30, 2009 to Moving to New Mexico or Colorado??

14 Aug 5, 2009
Reply by I. Paul Dunsdon

RSS

© 2024   Created by ABMP.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service