massage and bodywork professionals

a community of practitioners

Ariana Vincent, LMT, MTI, BCTMB's Discussions (497)

Discussions Replied To (20) Replies Latest Activity

"Unfortunately Medicare does not cover massage, as much as it would benefit the geria…"

Ariana Vincent, LMT, MTI, BCTMB replied Feb 22, 2015 to Medicare

4 Feb 23, 2015
Reply by Gordon J. Wallis

"You could check with the  Board of Registration of Massage Therapy - Mass.Gov www.ma…"

Ariana Vincent, LMT, MTI, BCTMB replied May 6, 2014 to Laws and regulations on massage and facial rooms

5 May 6, 2014
Reply by Ariana Vincent, LMT, MTI, BCTMB

"There are tax advantages to paying rent, i.e., deductible as overhead on your taxes,…"

Ariana Vincent, LMT, MTI, BCTMB replied May 6, 2014 to Room rent vs percentage

3 May 6, 2014

"Here's a response from Joseph Matthews at caring.com:  "Some massage therapy might b…"

Ariana Vincent, LMT, MTI, BCTMB replied May 5, 2014 to Medicare-Maine... Is Massage Covered?

5 May 5, 2014

"I would suggest waiting until you have a space that is appropriate for hot stone ses…"

Ariana Vincent, LMT, MTI, BCTMB replied May 1, 2014 to Hot Stone Massage

2 May 1, 2014

"Gratuities are gratefully accepted."

Ariana Vincent, LMT, MTI, BCTMB replied Jun 6, 2013 to tips (gratuity)

83 Mar 6, 2016
Reply by Gary W Addis, LMT

"Massage Sheet Recommendation for Massage Therapists and Spa Owners: Comphy Company M…"

Ariana Vincent, LMT, MTI, BCTMB replied Nov 6, 2011 to We need your help! Tell me about massage sheets.

14 Nov 10, 2011
Reply by Abram Herman

"Hi Stephanie -   You have a nice list of modalities: Swedish Massage, Deep Tissue Ma…"

Ariana Vincent, LMT, MTI, BCTMB replied Dec 16, 2010 to Best advertising ideas?

28 Jan 18, 2011
Reply by Las Vegas Massage In Summerlin

"If you would like to send me the details, I will include them in my next Career Oppo…"

Ariana Vincent, LMT, MTI, BCTMB replied Dec 6, 2010 to Need an mt in Austin Texas

3 Dec 6, 2010

"You could post your notice in the new Career Opportunities group here on the Massage…"

Ariana Vincent, LMT, MTI, BCTMB replied Dec 6, 2010 to Need an mt in Austin Texas

3 Dec 6, 2010

RSS

© 2024   Created by ABMP.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service