massage and bodywork professionals

a community of practitioners

Michelle Wald's Discussions (15)

Discussions Replied To (12) Replies Latest Activity

"Ditto, this is what I do also. You can use Quicken to print invoice or hand written…"

Michelle Wald replied Nov 5, 2013 to Need help with Invoicing!

2 Nov 5, 2013
Reply by Michelle Wald

"Abram, I find videos very helpful for what I do. I have been told by my techie peopl…"

Michelle Wald replied Nov 5, 2013 to Do you use videos for marketing?

3 Nov 12, 2013
Reply by David Coulie

"I practice Aston-Kinetics (AKA Aston-Patterning®) which has a palpation system and s…"

Michelle Wald replied Nov 5, 2013 to How many therapists REALLY write out notes?

30 Nov 5, 2013
Reply by Michelle Wald

"I use side lying to get those thoracic paraspinals quite often, heat, not so much, i…"

Michelle Wald replied Aug 26, 2013 to When heat is not enough

36 Mar 2, 2014
Reply by Gordon J. Wallis

"To take this line of thinking a step further, consider palpating the whole body to s…"

Michelle Wald replied Aug 24, 2013 to When heat is not enough

36 Mar 2, 2014

"That is good that you are thinking in this way. BTW 10 weeks may not make you a mast…"

Michelle Wald replied Aug 20, 2013 to I have a question for the veteran therapists out there

7 Aug 25, 2013

"Dominika,  I agree that you should be honest and professional about what you are doi…"

Michelle Wald replied Aug 20, 2013 to Two job offers- how to not burn bridges??

7 Aug 21, 2013
Reply by Chris Reynolds

"This is a good point because you don't know what is creating the initial paraspinal…"

Michelle Wald replied Aug 20, 2013 to When heat is not enough

36 Mar 2, 2014

"I agree with what Kay is saying and depending on your resilience, how much you can h…"

Michelle Wald replied Aug 20, 2013 to I have a question for the veteran therapists out there

7 Aug 25, 2013

"The basics of keeping a neat workspace, having an intake form to know the client's h…"

Michelle Wald replied Aug 11, 2013 to How do you convey professionalism to your clients?

4 Aug 27, 2013
Reply by Kay Warren

RSS

© 2024   Created by ABMP.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service