massage and bodywork professionals

a community of practitioners

Kim Chamberlain,NCTMB (idowatsu)'s Discussions (8)

Discussions Replied To (7) Replies Latest Activity

"I have an AMTA liability policy that covers any modality I perform. I do live in a c…"

Kim Chamberlain,NCTMB (idowatsu) replied Sep 26, 2009 to Home owners insurance being dropped HELP

5 Sep 26, 2009
Reply by Kim Chamberlain,NCTMB (idowatsu)

"Thought I would bring this back to the top I am looking for solutions for this situa…"

Kim Chamberlain,NCTMB (idowatsu) replied Sep 25, 2009 to Home owners insurance being dropped HELP

5 Sep 26, 2009

"The reason was that "does not fit underwriting guidelines" Just looking for a reason…"

Kim Chamberlain,NCTMB (idowatsu) replied Sep 23, 2009 to Home owners insurance being dropped HELP

5 Sep 26, 2009

"I am in California, on the rural end and the NCTMB certification I have had for the…"

Kim Chamberlain,NCTMB (idowatsu) replied Sep 23, 2009 to How many of you are Nationally Certified?

36 Oct 3, 2009
Reply by Julia Mims Edwards

"Refer her to the AMTA website with the therapist locator on it. they are generally g…"

Kim Chamberlain,NCTMB (idowatsu) replied Aug 14, 2009 to HELP! Suggestions on "firing" a client?

18 Aug 25, 2009
Reply by Julianne

"They were in the middle of a remodel when the stock market took a dive and are worki…"

Kim Chamberlain,NCTMB (idowatsu) replied Aug 11, 2009 to What Did You Do Before Massage?

579 Aug 28, 2011
Reply by Amanda James

"Can relate to the traveling, I was a carney for 12 years, then my disease got the be…"

Kim Chamberlain,NCTMB (idowatsu) replied Aug 7, 2009 to What Did You Do Before Massage?

579 Aug 28, 2011
Reply by Amanda James

RSS

© 2024   Created by ABMP.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service