massage and bodywork professionals

a community of practitioners

Julia Mims Edwards's Discussions (22)

Discussions Replied To (19) Replies Latest Activity

"Wow Kathleen, I am interested in whatever DVD's Gail is not interested in. Call me 6…"

Julia Mims Edwards replied Sep 7, 2010 to selling my massage items

18 Sep 11, 2010
Reply by Kathleen Colburn

"Kathleen, what you are selling exactly I am interested in wall charts and the modali…"

Julia Mims Edwards replied Sep 6, 2010 to selling my massage items

18 Sep 11, 2010
Reply by Kathleen Colburn

"Regrettably I have not but have you considered the mobile duffle bags or small suitc…"

Julia Mims Edwards replied Dec 30, 2009 to Any Great Table Carrying Cases out there?

2 Dec 30, 2009
Reply by Lorrie J. LMT, CKTP

"WOW what a wonderful question to ask... I have several different fees, at different…"

Julia Mims Edwards replied Dec 30, 2009 to How much do you make per massage?

15 Dec 31, 2009
Reply by Teresa Parrish

"WOW, Jade when I went to school, I wondered and asked myself the self same questions…"

Julia Mims Edwards replied Oct 18, 2009 to Massage - Natural Talent or Taught Skill?

42 Jan 29, 2014
Reply by Kay Warren

"I have been enlightened and I will use as well as pass the information on to new LMT…"

Julia Mims Edwards replied Oct 3, 2009 to How many of you are Nationally Certified?

36 Oct 3, 2009
Reply by Julia Mims Edwards

"Tag I will step up onto the box, I too, attended a school that seemed to accept stud…"

Julia Mims Edwards replied Oct 2, 2009 to Success Rates in Massage Schools

15 Oct 2, 2009

"Hey everybody I am closing this discussion. I have been enlightened and I will use a…"

Julia Mims Edwards replied Oct 2, 2009 to How many of you are Nationally Certified?

36 Oct 3, 2009

"Do you often work in both states? Are you that close to the border for both places?…"

Julia Mims Edwards replied Sep 28, 2009 to How many of you are Nationally Certified?

36 Oct 3, 2009

"This makes perfect sense!!! "

Julia Mims Edwards replied Sep 28, 2009 to How many of you are Nationally Certified?

36 Oct 3, 2009

RSS

© 2024   Created by ABMP.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service