massage and bodywork professionals

a community of practitioners

Irene Diamond, RT's Discussions (22)

Discussions Replied To (17) Replies Latest Activity

"With all due respect, I encourage those of you who are skeptical to re-look at using…"

Irene Diamond, RT replied Oct 28, 2014 to Do you have a Groupon experience to share?

83 May 17, 2016
Reply by Chris

"Jody and Jed, you two are great for linking to this article posted in ABMP's magazin…"

Irene Diamond, RT replied Apr 24, 2013 to cancellations

22 May 8, 2013
Reply by Jody C. Hutchinson

"there are so many ways to handle these daily deals- as long as you are strategic in…"

Irene Diamond, RT replied Apr 21, 2013 to Do you have a Groupon experience to share?

83 May 17, 2016
Reply by Chris

"Use of "I' is fine, as it is just you, and as far as your name, I advise therapists…"

Irene Diamond, RT replied Jan 4, 2013 to personal branding

7 Jan 4, 2013
Reply by Irene Diamond, RT

"I agree with what Carrie said, but add in that the message must be left with a profe…"

Irene Diamond, RT replied Jan 4, 2013 to Voicemail Script

4 Jan 9, 2013
Reply by Lynn Wilder-Burrett

"Angela, I don't think Groupon or the other deal-sites, are inherently bad- BUT... th…"

Irene Diamond, RT replied Oct 9, 2011 to Do you have a Groupon experience to share?

83 May 17, 2016
Reply by Chris

"Hi Gang, You can do similar yield management with your schedule simply by charging m…"

Irene Diamond, RT replied Oct 9, 2011 to Do you have a Groupon experience to share?

83 May 17, 2016
Reply by Chris

"All good ideas above for everyone to incorporate! But Teresa, since you asked for a…"

Irene Diamond, RT replied Aug 5, 2011 to Special Touches you add to your Practice

16 Sep 27, 2011
Reply by Linda LePelley, RN, NMT

"Hi Vivian, Looking forward to being there with you!  Therapists ~ Be sure to join us…"

Irene Diamond, RT replied Jan 19, 2011 to Take It To The Top Summit

5 Jan 19, 2011
Reply by Vivian Madison Mahoney

"Hi Vivian, Looking forward to leading more therapists to Take it To The Top with you…"

Irene Diamond, RT replied Dec 15, 2010 to Take It To The Top Summit

5 Jan 19, 2011
Reply by Vivian Madison Mahoney

RSS

© 2024   Created by ABMP.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service