massage and bodywork professionals

a community of practitioners

Massage Gnome's Discussions (50)

Discussions Replied To (48) Replies Latest Activity

"Good t know "

Massage Gnome replied May 27, 2013 to Advice on client complaints

21 May 29, 2013
Reply by Janae Klindt

"The front desk didn't mark the request so when the therapist called in sick the clie…"

Massage Gnome replied May 27, 2013 to Advice on client complaints

21 May 29, 2013
Reply by Janae Klindt

"Sure Daniel, I would be happy to explain.  I am very surprised that you have not hea…"

Massage Gnome replied Sep 5, 2011 to How many use topical heating/cooling products?

8 Sep 13, 2011
Reply by Jaime Slack

"To Daniel:  Sorry for being confusing.  She is a licensed Salon manager and Cosmetol…"

Massage Gnome replied Sep 5, 2011 to Disgruntled Employer

4 Sep 6, 2011
Reply by Yanna

"I have used both for as long as I have been practicing.  I like Prossage Heat and Bi…"

Massage Gnome replied Sep 3, 2011 to How many use topical heating/cooling products?

8 Sep 13, 2011
Reply by Jaime Slack

"Perfect! Then you are well on your way to achieving your goals.  Yes the point is th…"

Massage Gnome replied Jul 10, 2011 to SUPER EXCITED!!!

17 Jul 10, 2011
Reply by Massage Gnome

"Thank you all for the discussion I am going to leave this thread as I am having a ha…"

Massage Gnome replied Jul 8, 2011 to Why are some clients sore after a Deep Tissue Massage and others are not?

192 Dec 7, 2012
Reply by Chris Reynolds

"I have never visited any sites or done any research on it but am familiar with it on…"

Massage Gnome replied Jul 8, 2011 to Why are some clients sore after a Deep Tissue Massage and others are not?

192 Dec 7, 2012
Reply by Chris Reynolds

"I am kinda digging your conversation this thread is getting a bit intense for me. "

192 Dec 7, 2012
Reply by Chris Reynolds

"Gordon, I was not saying that you were right or that you were wrong in what you were…"

192 Dec 7, 2012
Reply by Chris Reynolds

RSS

© 2024   Created by ABMP.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service