massage and bodywork professionals

a community of practitioners

Gordon J. Wallis's Discussions (2,020)

Discussions Replied To (1941) Replies Latest Activity

"This is interesting. I continue to be humbled by my inability to help so many of the…"

Gordon J. Wallis replied yesterday to A typical experience

1120 yesterday
Reply by Gordon J. Wallis

"Challenging. Working in the spa, I felt like I could help pretty much everybody that…"

Gordon J. Wallis replied on Monday to A typical experience

1120 yesterday

"Is it your low back and neck?"

Gordon J. Wallis replied on Sunday to Can you complete a Massage Therapy program in four months?

8 on Sunday
Reply by Melissa Anderson

"There are tons of continuing education classes and seminars that will be available a…"

Gordon J. Wallis replied Jul 19 to How do you learn new modalities outside of school?

1 Jul 19

"It would be very easy to find out if they meet your state requirements. Contact your…"

Gordon J. Wallis replied Jul 16 to Can you complete a Massage Therapy program in four months?

8 on Sunday

"I have. A lot of the schools have evening classes so people can work while they go t…"

Gordon J. Wallis replied Jul 16 to Can you complete a Massage Therapy program in four months?

8 on Sunday

"Check the video as well as the attachment. "Somebody showed it to me, and I found i…"

Gordon J. Wallis replied Jul 16 to Advanced Concepts

1 Jul 16

"I noticed that you are from Ohio. In the link below are the requirements for an Ohio…"

Gordon J. Wallis replied Jul 15 to Can you complete a Massage Therapy program in four months?

8 on Sunday

"Uhm, anything is possible. And I'm sure it has happened before. But it's unlikely th…"

Gordon J. Wallis replied Jul 15 to Working in rehab outside of chiropractor offices common? Possible?

1 Jul 15

"I recently had a patient, a middle aged man, that was scheduled for trigger point in…"

Gordon J. Wallis replied Jul 13 to A typical experience

1120 yesterday

RSS

© 2017   Created by Lara Evans Bracciante.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service