massage and bodywork professionals

a community of practitioners

Gordon J. Wallis's Discussions (2,269)

Discussions Replied To (2170) Replies Latest Activity

"I can't relate to what you are asking? Do those clients have a specific complaint?"

Gordon J. Wallis replied Aug 14, 2013 to When heat is not enough

36 Mar 2, 2014
Reply by Gordon J. Wallis

"I personally relate to Ortho-bionomy more, because its based on Jones Strain Counter…"

Gordon J. Wallis replied Aug 10, 2013 to Ortho-bionomy & Zero Balancing

2 Aug 10, 2013
Reply by Gordon J. Wallis

"Yea sorry, I mis understuood what you were saying. "

Gordon J. Wallis replied Aug 2, 2013 to How many hours /days a week do you work as a massage Therapist ?

12 Aug 19, 2013
Reply by Karl Free

"Well you've a place to work already.  So just worry about school.  Once you start wo…"

Gordon J. Wallis replied Aug 1, 2013 to How many hours /days a week do you work as a massage Therapist ?

12 Aug 19, 2013
Reply by Karl Free

"I work in a day spa.  You can usually count on Fridays and Saturdays to be very busy…"

Gordon J. Wallis replied Aug 1, 2013 to How many hours /days a week do you work as a massage Therapist ?

12 Aug 19, 2013
Reply by Karl Free

"lol "

Gordon J. Wallis replied Jul 31, 2013 to Needing advice from any who have experience working with fibromyalgia clients

89 Aug 1, 2013
Reply by Wilson Jordan

"Well I have stoped surgeries by removing trigger points.  Woops, I said this thread…"

Gordon J. Wallis replied Jul 31, 2013 to Needing advice from any who have experience working with fibromyalgia clients

89 Aug 1, 2013
Reply by Wilson Jordan

"Well I think this thread is over for me. Lol. I just talk about what I do. All I kno…"

89 Aug 1, 2013
Reply by Wilson Jordan

"I don't know. After thirty years of doing this kind of work, I'm able to help a high…"

89 Aug 1, 2013
Reply by Wilson Jordan

"The chart was ment for whoever is following thi thread. It does back up what you are…"

89 Aug 1, 2013
Reply by Wilson Jordan

RSS

© 2024   Created by ABMP.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service