massage and bodywork professionals

a community of practitioners

Gordon J. Wallis's Discussions (1,342)

Discussions Replied To (1268) Replies Latest Activity

"http://commerce.state.ak.us/dnn/cbpl/ProfessionalLicensing/BoardofM... Here is the…"

Gordon J. Wallis replied Feb 22 to Alaska is now a regulated state( a bad thing ).

9 5 hours ago
Reply by Gordon J. Wallis

"Another thing thats interesting. This thing about Alaska Massage therapists being st…"

Gordon J. Wallis replied Feb 22 to Alaska is now a regulated state( a bad thing ).

9 5 hours ago

"The attachment below was ment for this thread."

Gordon J. Wallis replied Feb 22 to A typical experience

352 6 hours ago

"As a side note to the above. He told me that he was doing the exercises given him by…"

Gordon J. Wallis replied Feb 21 to A typical experience

352 6 hours ago

"This was interresting. A guy came in for a 25 minute massage. He just randomly got m…"

Gordon J. Wallis replied Feb 21 to A typical experience

352 6 hours ago

"Not that it matters.. But there is a grandfather clause that allows me two years to…"

Gordon J. Wallis replied Feb 20 to Alaska is now a regulated state( a bad thing ).

9 5 hours ago

"THE NATURE OF EDUCATION, -- Education consists in cultivation of intelligence ( not…"

Gordon J. Wallis replied Feb 18 to Alaska is now a regulated state( a bad thing ).

9 5 hours ago

"http://youtu.be/RJmSJD7tEQc I hope this is the right link. Ive posted it before on…"

Gordon J. Wallis replied Feb 18 to Alaska is now a regulated state( a bad thing ).

9 5 hours ago

"Lots of books I was free to spend my money on.. Acupuncture books I have actually go…"

9 5 hours ago

"another one"

9 5 hours ago

RSS

© 2015   Created by Lara Evans Bracciante.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service