massage and bodywork professionals

a community of practitioners

Gordon J. Wallis's Discussions (2,075)

Discussions Replied To (1994) Replies Latest Activity

"I don’t know what to say. I have long been against our education system. This is all…"

Gordon J. Wallis replied Oct 12 to Overwhelmed during massage therapy school.

6 Oct 26
Reply by Pueppi Texas

"Any more, I rarely do what would be considered massage therapy. It's my version of A…"

Gordon J. Wallis replied Oct 9 to Can you feel the connective tensions in your body? And do you apply that to your therapy?

21 Oct 19
Reply by Norio Tomita

"What I do is meridian based. The points are important. It's that using a Jing Jin ch…"

Gordon J. Wallis replied Oct 5 to Can you feel the connective tensions in your body? And do you apply that to your therapy?

21 Oct 19
Reply by Norio Tomita

"Yea you're right Pueppi, I'm working on the physical muscular level. To me, meridian…"

Gordon J. Wallis replied Oct 5 to Can you feel the connective tensions in your body? And do you apply that to your therapy?

21 Oct 19
Reply by Norio Tomita

"In addition, and I'm talking about my own personal approach to pain relief and thera…"

21 Oct 19
Reply by Norio Tomita

"Base of the toe. That’s interesting. One of the ways that I would take pain out of t…"

21 Oct 19
Reply by Norio Tomita

"Meridians , Jingjin, Sinew Channels, Tendino-Muscular Meridians, Kinetic Chains, Ana…"

Gordon J. Wallis replied Oct 3 to Can you feel the connective tensions in your body? And do you apply that to your therapy?

21 Oct 19
Reply by Norio Tomita

"A while back, a new patient came into the clinic with severe abdominal pain. She has…"

Gordon J. Wallis replied Sep 28 to A typical experience

1153 Sep 28
Reply by Gordon J. Wallis

"I have not taken a Myofascial Release class or a Functional Release class. I do know…"

Gordon J. Wallis replied Sep 25 to Similarities and Differences between John Barnes MFR and Dr. Andreo Spina's Functional Range Release

2 Oct 14
Reply by Pueppi Texas

"Anyone that stretches can feel those lines, regardless of whatever you want to call…"

Gordon J. Wallis replied Sep 23 to Can you feel the connective tensions in your body? And do you apply that to your therapy?

21 Oct 19
Reply by Norio Tomita

RSS

© 2017   Created by Lara Evans Bracciante.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service