massage and bodywork professionals

a community of practitioners

Gordon J. Wallis's Discussions (2,042)

Discussions Replied To (1963) Replies Latest Activity

"The eyes always want to be parallel to the ground. Dura matter and muscle chains con…"

Gordon J. Wallis replied Jul 31 to Advanced Concepts

2 Jul 31
Reply by Gordon J. Wallis

"Benny Vaughn was one of my guru's way back when. What fascinated me back then, is th…"

Gordon J. Wallis replied Jul 28 to How do you learn new modalities outside of school?

5 Aug 20
Reply by Alisa Alexander

"This is interesting. I continue to be humbled by my inability to help so many of the…"

Gordon J. Wallis replied Jul 26 to A typical experience

1151 on Monday

"Challenging. Working in the spa, I felt like I could help pretty much everybody that…"

Gordon J. Wallis replied Jul 23 to A typical experience

1151 on Monday

"Is it your low back and neck?"

Gordon J. Wallis replied Jul 23 to Can you complete a Massage Therapy program in four months?

19 Sep 13
Reply by Therese Schwartz

"There are tons of continuing education classes and seminars that will be available a…"

Gordon J. Wallis replied Jul 19 to How do you learn new modalities outside of school?

5 Aug 20
Reply by Alisa Alexander

"It would be very easy to find out if they meet your state requirements. Contact your…"

Gordon J. Wallis replied Jul 16 to Can you complete a Massage Therapy program in four months?

19 Sep 13

"I have. A lot of the schools have evening classes so people can work while they go t…"

Gordon J. Wallis replied Jul 16 to Can you complete a Massage Therapy program in four months?

19 Sep 13

"Check the video as well as the attachment. "Somebody showed it to me, and I found i…"

Gordon J. Wallis replied Jul 16 to Advanced Concepts

2 Jul 31

"I noticed that you are from Ohio. In the link below are the requirements for an Ohio…"

Gordon J. Wallis replied Jul 15 to Can you complete a Massage Therapy program in four months?

19 Sep 13

RSS

© 2017   Created by Lara Evans Bracciante.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service