massage and bodywork professionals

a community of practitioners

Gordon J. Wallis's Discussions (2,269)

Discussions Replied To (2170) Replies Latest Activity

"https://youtu.be/7nTB9YzM-MI    Another testimonial. These techniques are beyond goo…"

Gordon J. Wallis replied Mar 21, 2019 to Things To Ponder.......body connections.......a deviation of the norm.......edge of the bell curve

39 Feb 9, 2020
Reply by Gordon J. Wallis

"I’m not sure how to start this?  The manual therapy that I’ve discovered is advanced…"

Gordon J. Wallis replied Mar 16, 2019 to Things To Ponder.......body connections.......a deviation of the norm.......edge of the bell curve

39 Feb 9, 2020

"Kit, I watched the video.  But for me personally, it means nothing?   No practical v…"

Gordon J. Wallis replied Feb 28, 2019 to The over emphasis on fascia

29 Jul 14, 2019

"In this video, is an example of muscles moving bones as seen in the illustration to…"

Gordon J. Wallis replied Feb 24, 2019 to False advertising? Good marketing? Or the truth?

3 Feb 24, 2019

"As a side note.  I thought that working in a medical clinic, with a team of medical…"

Gordon J. Wallis replied Feb 24, 2019 to False advertising? Good marketing? Or the truth?

3 Feb 24, 2019

"Of course there were and are those that I couldn’t help.  A lot of patients I can’t…"

Gordon J. Wallis replied Jan 24, 2019 to False advertising? Good marketing? Or the truth?

3 Feb 24, 2019

"If you are really busy.  Does it matter if those two therapists are busy?  As a side…"

Gordon J. Wallis replied Jan 12, 2019 to Getting new clients

1 Jan 12, 2019

"Here is some more made up b u l l s h i t.  https://youtu.be/U9hsf_mrcq4 "

Gordon J. Wallis replied Dec 16, 2018 to Things To Ponder.......body connections.......a deviation of the norm.......edge of the bell curve

39 Feb 9, 2020

"As usual, I made a mistake.  My comment about the haters and doubters relates to my…"

Gordon J. Wallis replied Dec 15, 2018 to Upper Trapezius trigger point

4 Dec 17, 2020

"“ It is to be believed because it’s absurd.” - Quintus Septimus Tertullianus, 240 BC…"

Gordon J. Wallis replied Dec 15, 2018 to Upper Trapezius trigger point

4 Dec 17, 2020

RSS

© 2024   Created by ABMP.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service