massage and bodywork professionals

a community of practitioners

Lisa's Discussions (415)

Discussions Replied To (370) Replies Latest Activity

"I didn't read the whole thing but from a glance I don't see what the problem is. it'…"

Lisa replied Mar 9, 2011 to Senator Flores Says Practice Massage Before Licensure In FL

6 Mar 14, 2011
Reply by Lisa

"Hi Lisa...just a few thoughts as I read your post:   You might want to educate the o…"

Lisa replied Mar 4, 2011 to Opinions on massage marketing...getting away from "relaxation"?

20 Sep 6, 2011
Reply by Eliza Van Epps

"It's a shame that those that are telling you to stand your ground, via email and pho…"

Lisa replied Feb 14, 2011 to Why Are We Following? America Should Be Leading!!!

60 Feb 18, 2011
Reply by Ravensara Travillian

"Mike, please don't assume I don't know how incorporations are "done". Do you know al…"

Lisa replied Feb 14, 2011 to The Massage Therapy Alliance of America - A New Alliance For Therapists!

168 Mar 9, 2011
Reply by Mike Hinkle

"Where the perceived conflict of interest is, is that in order to vote one has to att…"

Lisa replied Feb 14, 2011 to The Massage Therapy Alliance of America - A New Alliance For Therapists!

168 Mar 9, 2011
Reply by Mike Hinkle

"I think massage is so individual to the therapist regarding clientele that instead o…"

Lisa replied Feb 13, 2011 to Re-Thinking Our Media Approach! Series - Why Support The Massage Alliance of America!

6 Feb 13, 2011
Reply by Mike Hinkle

"In as much as I agree with this, I think there is still room for standardization reg…"

Lisa replied Feb 13, 2011 to In the Spirit of Cooperation - Voice Your Opinions/Concerns

19 Feb 14, 2011
Reply by Mike Hinkle

"First off...let me apologize for not being around these last few days of discussion.…"

Lisa replied Feb 13, 2011 to The Massage Therapy Alliance of America - A New Alliance For Therapists!

168 Mar 9, 2011
Reply by Mike Hinkle

"Hey Laura...good point. However these scenarios concern me. Because if we are talkin…"

Lisa replied Feb 13, 2011 to The Massage Therapy Alliance of America - A New Alliance For Therapists!

168 Mar 9, 2011
Reply by Mike Hinkle

"Thank you Travis. Your thoughts are always welcome and I believe we all have somethi…"

Lisa replied Feb 11, 2011 to The Massage Therapy Alliance of America - A New Alliance For Therapists!

168 Mar 9, 2011
Reply by Mike Hinkle

RSS

© 2024   Created by ABMP.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service