massage and bodywork professionals

a community of practitioners

Wilson Jordan's Discussions (33)

Discussions Replied To (32) Replies Latest Activity

"you will not be able to thoroughly do your own adrenals because the hand position is…"

Wilson Jordan replied Aug 1, 2013 to Needing advice from any who have experience working with fibromyalgia clients

89 Aug 1, 2013
Reply by Wilson Jordan

"okay, i think i know where to go with and how to get there. gary, i do ask that you…"

Wilson Jordan replied Aug 1, 2013 to Needing advice from any who have experience working with fibromyalgia clients

89 Aug 1, 2013
Reply by Wilson Jordan

"I guess I am lost since when is laying on of hands different than palpation. How can…"

89 Aug 1, 2013
Reply by Wilson Jordan

"I never said poke and I go back to my original statement that it is impossible to ma…"

89 Aug 1, 2013
Reply by Wilson Jordan

"Yes, I did. She did not have to take any of the information. It was not crammed at h…"

89 Aug 1, 2013
Reply by Wilson Jordan

"You really believe that something can happen inside of the body due to outside force…"

Wilson Jordan replied Jul 31, 2013 to Needing advice from any who have experience working with fibromyalgia clients

89 Aug 1, 2013
Reply by Wilson Jordan

"I sit and say! I have a few years fewer than you; sounds like maybe I've had more br…"

Wilson Jordan replied Jul 31, 2013 to Needing advice from any who have experience working with fibromyalgia clients

89 Aug 1, 2013
Reply by Wilson Jordan

"Your exaggerations make is sound like you have understood what I have been talking a…"

89 Aug 1, 2013
Reply by Wilson Jordan

"Your application has much drama to it. Rather or not one touch can do such things I…"

89 Aug 1, 2013
Reply by Wilson Jordan

""I've always been curious what method/instrument Eunice Ingham used to discover what…"

89 Aug 1, 2013
Reply by Wilson Jordan

RSS

© 2024   Created by ABMP.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service