massage and bodywork professionals

a community of practitioners

Therese Schwartz's Discussions (634)

Discussions Replied To (621) Replies Latest Activity

"If you ever get a chance, I think you'd appreciate Upledger's detail and approach.  …"

Therese Schwartz replied Dec 20, 2011 to Is massage therapy recognized as an therapeutic /medical procedure???

91 Jan 4, 2012
Reply by Boris Prilutsky

"One of the things I love about studying CranioSacral Therapy (Upledger) is that it h…"

Therese Schwartz replied Dec 20, 2011 to Is massage therapy recognized as an therapeutic /medical procedure???

91 Jan 4, 2012
Reply by Boris Prilutsky

"You're welcome!  I'm glad you checked back and found it.  I hope it helps!"

Therese Schwartz replied Dec 20, 2011 to Business plans for new therapist/business.

4 Dec 20, 2011
Reply by Therese Schwartz

"Again, thanks!  Apparently hers is really bad - I wish I had more details so I could…"

91 Jan 4, 2012
Reply by Boris Prilutsky

"Thanks Boris!  She lives half of the US away from me so all I can do at this point i…"

Therese Schwartz replied Dec 19, 2011 to Is massage therapy recognized as an therapeutic /medical procedure???

91 Jan 4, 2012
Reply by Boris Prilutsky

"Boris, you are correct.  I just got to the point that I'd had enough of what's going…"

Therese Schwartz replied Dec 19, 2011 to Is massage therapy recognized as an therapeutic /medical procedure???

91 Jan 4, 2012
Reply by Boris Prilutsky

"You're welcome! "

91 Jan 4, 2012
Reply by Boris Prilutsky

"Thanks to Boris, Noel, Daniel, Laura Allen and others who work to keep things on tra…"

91 Jan 4, 2012
Reply by Boris Prilutsky

"Noel and Daniel - yes, it's true we are passionate!  That's one of the things that m…"

Therese Schwartz replied Dec 18, 2011 to Is massage therapy recognized as an therapeutic /medical procedure???

91 Jan 4, 2012
Reply by Boris Prilutsky

"Boris, I really appreciate your willingness to share what you've learned!  For those…"

Therese Schwartz replied Dec 18, 2011 to Is massage therapy recognized as an therapeutic /medical procedure???

91 Jan 4, 2012
Reply by Boris Prilutsky

RSS

© 2024   Created by ABMP.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service