massage and bodywork professionals

a community of practitioners

Therese Schwartz's Discussions (634)

Discussions Replied To (621) Replies Latest Activity

"MG - that reminds me about the fact that people need suds to think their soap is wor…"

Therese Schwartz replied Jul 7, 2011 to Why are some clients sore after a Deep Tissue Massage and others are not?

192 Dec 7, 2012
Reply by Chris Reynolds

"Stephen, you are so right!  I have the luxury of scheduling my clients 30 minutes ap…"

Therese Schwartz replied Jul 7, 2011 to Why are some clients sore after a Deep Tissue Massage and others are not?

192 Dec 7, 2012
Reply by Chris Reynolds

"Lucianna, it's my understanding that ischemia refers to lack of blood supply.  In th…"

Therese Schwartz replied Jul 7, 2011 to Response to "Knot in a muscle' post

205 Oct 29, 2011
Reply by Gary W Addis, LMT

"Gary, never apologize for sharing information!!     To be honest, I'm embarrassed to…"

Therese Schwartz replied Jul 6, 2011 to Why are some clients sore after a Deep Tissue Massage and others are not?

192 Dec 7, 2012
Reply by Chris Reynolds

"Gary, here's more info on lipomas:   http://www.healthy-massage.com/the-back-mouse/…"

Therese Schwartz replied Jul 6, 2011 to Why are some clients sore after a Deep Tissue Massage and others are not?

192 Dec 7, 2012
Reply by Chris Reynolds

"Jacqui, I really agree with you!  Massage is fantastic for releasing traumas and emo…"

Therese Schwartz replied Jul 5, 2011 to Why are some clients sore after a Deep Tissue Massage and others are not?

192 Dec 7, 2012
Reply by Chris Reynolds

"Boris, for some reason the people coming out of the school I went to want to do the…"

Therese Schwartz replied Jul 3, 2011 to Why are some clients sore after a Deep Tissue Massage and others are not?

192 Dec 7, 2012
Reply by Chris Reynolds

"Gordon, I had one of those days last week!  Job hazard...   About the pressure - peo…"

Therese Schwartz replied Jul 3, 2011 to Why are some clients sore after a Deep Tissue Massage and others are not?

192 Dec 7, 2012
Reply by Chris Reynolds

"Hey everyone, I just want to put it out there that this discussion is amazing!  I am…"

Therese Schwartz replied Jul 2, 2011 to Why are some clients sore after a Deep Tissue Massage and others are not?

192 Dec 7, 2012
Reply by Chris Reynolds

"Alyson, I had a client come on Thursday evening and then again Friday morning.  I do…"

Therese Schwartz replied Jul 2, 2011 to Why are some clients sore after a Deep Tissue Massage and others are not?

192 Dec 7, 2012
Reply by Chris Reynolds

RSS

© 2024   Created by ABMP.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service