massage and bodywork professionals

a community of practitioners

Lucy Crissinger's Discussions (10)

Discussions Replied To (8) Replies Latest Activity

"I have been a SOAP Vault member for 1 year And I love it . I also utilize Full Slate…"

Lucy Crissinger replied Aug 13, 2013 to Are you using electronic SOAP notes?

4 Aug 13, 2013
Reply by Lucy Crissinger

"Chris,  I so agree with you .  I have only had a handful of issues on tipping so , I…"

Lucy Crissinger replied Apr 14, 2013 to New clients via social deals and not proper tipping or none at all..thoughts?

23 Apr 15, 2013
Reply by Annie Ueber

"After the consensus from my local LMT's.  I use the standard 24 hr cancellation poli…"

Lucy Crissinger replied Apr 2, 2013 to cancellations

22 May 8, 2013
Reply by Jody C. Hutchinson

"ABMP - All the Way...Why ? I also practice Reiki and Reflexology , it is my understa…"

Lucy Crissinger replied Apr 2, 2013 to ABMP? AMTA? FSMTA?

6 Apr 2, 2013
Reply by Lucy Crissinger

"Gordon , Thanks.  My prices were already listed and these marketing companies utili…"

Lucy Crissinger replied Apr 2, 2013 to New clients via social deals and not proper tipping or none at all..thoughts?

23 Apr 15, 2013
Reply by Annie Ueber

"Reading is optional ;-) "

Lucy Crissinger replied Apr 2, 2013 to New clients via social deals and not proper tipping or none at all..thoughts?

23 Apr 15, 2013
Reply by Annie Ueber

"So far so good .. and haven't created the sign yet. Oh ,and I limit myself to 5 max…"

23 Apr 15, 2013
Reply by Annie Ueber

"Now there is a neat idea !  Perhaps for this promotion I  will created a sign ,stati…"

Lucy Crissinger replied Mar 31, 2013 to New clients via social deals and not proper tipping or none at all..thoughts?

23 Apr 15, 2013
Reply by Annie Ueber

RSS

© 2024   Created by ABMP.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service