massage and bodywork professionals

a community of practitioners

Neal Lyons's Discussions (97)

Discussions Replied To (93) Replies Latest Activity

"Grace I may be able to recommend some volunteers. Can you share with me a concrete p…"

Neal Lyons replied Feb 1, 2015 to Enforcing Laws For Massage Therapy and Reflexology in NYS

3 Feb 1, 2015
Reply by Neal Lyons

"1) patience 2) meditation/spirituality 3) managing expectations (of self and others)"

Neal Lyons replied Feb 1, 2015 to List three things that help you cope with challenging days in your massage & bodywork practice. GO!

4 Feb 15, 2015
Reply by Sandi Russ

"human beings are social beings. as bad of a day you are having (whether you are an L…"

Neal Lyons replied Feb 1, 2015 to How do you stay inspired?

3 Feb 1, 2015
Reply by Neal Lyons

"the concept of trigger point massage is simply what it sounds like. to identify and…"

Neal Lyons replied Feb 1, 2015 to Questions about Trigger Point, Myofascial.....

44 Feb 1, 2015
Reply by Neal Lyons

"absolutely not. can't say i agree with the premise. capitalism has created massage f…"

Neal Lyons replied Feb 1, 2015 to Have Arrogant / Stubborn LMT's Created the Market for Massage Franchises?

98 Feb 1, 2015
Reply by Neal Lyons

"spas are predominantly meant for rest, relaxation and rejuvination. i don't think it…"

Neal Lyons replied Feb 1, 2015 to is this spa massage??

5 Feb 1, 2015
Reply by Gary W Addis, LMT

"first of all, 1099 contractors cannot be REQUIRED to be on the clock for that long a…"

Neal Lyons replied Feb 1, 2015 to California independent contractor rules

2 Feb 1, 2015
Reply by Neal Lyons

"great question. any feedback or progress in your research? we just developed an ipho…"

Neal Lyons replied Feb 1, 2015 to Software for small client base

1 Feb 1, 2015
Reply by Neal Lyons

"Abram If you are knowledgeable about this topic, I'd love to hear more elaboration o…"

Neal Lyons replied Feb 1, 2015 to CAM Reach study at The University of Arizona

2 Feb 2, 2015
Reply by Abram Herman

"Our profession inherently has a sales component to it. If you want to work for yours…"

Neal Lyons replied Feb 1, 2015 to Hospital LMT

4 Feb 1, 2015
Reply by Neal Lyons

RSS

© 2024   Created by ABMP.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service