massage and bodywork professionals

a community of practitioners

All Discussions Tagged 'CE' (8)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Massage CE Presenters for 2016

We are very appreciative to have such a momentous Continuing Education schedule this year with expert presenters coming from near and far t…

Started by Erin Wyatt

1 Jun 9, 2016
Reply by Camilla Ilves

Who has heard of Structural Integration?

Hello Everyone, I am wondering if anyone has every heard of/been educated in structural integration, which is often known as rolfing? I am…

Started by Michael Wayne

0 Jun 4, 2015

Marketing CE courses

What marketing techniques have worked best for you for marketing continuing education classes?

Started by Ariana Vincent, LMT, MTI, BCTMB

0 Apr 26, 2015

How do you network on social media?

How do you network on social media? We'd love to stay connected with you. What are your social networking tips? Let's stay connected. Here…

Started by Ariana Vincent, LMT, MTI, BCTMB

1 Feb 1, 2015
Reply by Neal Lyons

Take It To The Top Summit

Just a note to say ya' all come!! I am promoting a super huge event to be held April 16th & 17th of 2011. Take It To The Top Summit to…

Started by Vivian Madison Mahoney

5 Jan 19, 2011
Reply by Vivian Madison Mahoney

How do we stop the incessant forum spamming?

I have seen multiple forum members spam the hell out of discussions and many groups, advertising CE classes that have NOTHING to do with th…

Started by Jason Erickson

9 Oct 28, 2010
Reply by Christopher Vallo

CE courses

What is the most sought after CE course that is hardly given? I hear people complain all the time that there arent any good classes around…

Started by Frank J

7 Aug 14, 2010
Reply by Tammy Wilson

How do you market your CE classes?

Recently, I have had many instructors contact me with concerns that classes are not meeting minimums and/or schools are canceling the cours…

Started by Gloria Coppola

1 Sep 3, 2009
Reply by Mike Hinkle

RSS

© 2024   Created by ABMP.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service