massage and bodywork professionals

a community of practitioners

All Discussions Tagged 'marketing' (20)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Traveling massage

I am wondering if anyone offers massage by going to clients' homes or offices? I would like to offer this, but want to get more information…

Started by Nicole Miller

3 Sep 12, 2011
Reply by Therese Schwartz

How do you pick your business colors- or do you?

When running a business it's impossible to do without incorporating colors into your business (with website design, company logo, marketing…

Started by Joanna , LMT

6 Jul 19, 2011
Reply by Joanna , LMT

Should You Help Your Competition?

Did you read my latest blog post on WIBB? It's about how two therapist educators actually stopped competing with each other and joined forc…

Started by Irene Diamond, RT

5 May 8, 2011
Reply by Gordon J. Wallis

Building your client base

Ok guys what are the techniques that we all use to generate new client leads? I have been practicing now for over 16 years and before I bro…

Started by Jeff Shearer

6 Apr 25, 2011
Reply by Jeff Shearer

How do we stop the incessant forum spamming?

I have seen multiple forum members spam the hell out of discussions and many groups, advertising CE classes that have NOTHING to do with th…

Started by Jason Erickson

9 Oct 28, 2010
Reply by Christopher Vallo

Market Your Business by Article Writing

I thought I would share this resource with you.  The Examiner.com is looking for experts to write on a wide variety of subjects.  You can s…

Started by Cheryl Heppard

0 Apr 4, 2010

startup out of san francisco

Hello I am looking for feedbacl from massage therapists - we just launched a new website for independent professionals. We are creating 1 s…

Started by Peter Kim

0 Mar 27, 2010

watching for signs...

A simple request; can anyone recommend a template (or source to buy)  for a table or floor sign to advertise my chair massage business?

Started by B. Simon Blake

3 Mar 16, 2010
Reply by Emma Torsey

Creating a Fund Raiser for ANY CAUSE

I have had a huge response asking for help on how to organize and set up a fund raiser!Here is a blog I created for anyone interestedhttp:/…

Started by Gloria Coppola

1 Jan 29, 2010
Reply by Travis Alligood

Marketing book

Hi. I am trying to find a book I think I heard about from this website. "60 clients in 60 days" or a similiar title. Does anyone know this…

Started by Ruth M. Schopper-Hughes

10 Jan 4, 2010
Reply by Ruth M. Schopper-Hughes

RSS

© 2024   Created by ABMP.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service