massage and bodywork professionals

a community of practitioners

All Discussions Tagged 'massage' (125)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Reflexology Massage, Couples Massage in Geneva, Switzerland

Our spa treatment includes Swedish full body massage, reflexology rejuvenation massage, body scrub massage, hot-stone massage, deep tissue…

Started by Balima Spa

0 Jan 6

Get your mobile massage services in Scottsdale – Phoenix – Arizona

Mobile massage services in Scottsdale, phoenix, Arizona is a type of massage therapy that is performed in the client’s home, office, or o…

Started by Seth Alifi Massage

0 Mar 13, 2023

Wellness Spa in Geneva, Switzerland near France : Balima Spa

Balima Day Spa - is the 1st ranked wellness spa in Geneva, Switzerland. Based on aromatherapy, our traditional Balinese massage techniques…

Started by Balima Spa

0 May 23, 2022

Couples Massage in Geneva, Switzerland near France : Balima Spa

Our spa treatment includes Swedish full body massage, reflexology rejuvenation massage, body scrub massage, hot-stone massage, deep tissue…

Started by Balima Spa

0 Nov 24, 2021

Massage and the pandemic

HI All! I own a small mobile massage services London business. Everything is locked now... how do you deal with such an issue? What to do…

Started by Alex Sa

0 May 13, 2020

Parkinson's and massage

Hello! I would like to hear from massage therapists who are having successful results massaging people with Parkinson's. I found success wh…

Started by Beth Kasten

0 Feb 27, 2020

7 Beauty Benefits of Indulging in Relaxing Massage Therapies

Everyone loves massages; it is known to de-stress and rejuvenate the person. A good massage helps one to relax the muscles and also improve…

Started by Morgan Arnold

2 Aug 29, 2019
Reply by Gordon J. Wallis

Independent Contractor Pay

I run a personal training/massage therapy studio and have a space to rent out to another massage therapist. What kind of arrangements do y…

Started by Jeff

1 Feb 10, 2019
Reply by Ajay

Best Massage Toronto - RMTs And Therapy Clinic

Massage is the process of rubbing and pressing the muscles and joints of the body with hands in order to relieve the person from stress, te…

Started by Morgan Arnold

1 Nov 12, 2018
Reply by Erika Han

Non-compete Clauses...what is your opinion???

Started by massagenerd

27 Jan 27, 2018
Reply by Chance Gauge Ryan

RSS

© 2024   Created by ABMP.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service