massage and bodywork professionals

a community of practitioners

All Discussions Tagged 'therapy' (24)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Debunking the Gay Male Masseur Myth

Squid Ink: What About My Happy Ending? Thursday, February 18, 2010 By Jason Knight, CMT, HHP, Aromatherapist It isn’t news that the massage…

Started by Jason Knight

4 May 3, 2011
Reply by Tom H

ALLIANCE TO PARTNER WITH FSMTB ON NEW NATIONAL CE APPROVAL PROJECT

The Alliance for Massage Therapy Education is pleased to announce that it will collaborate with the Federation of State Massage Therapy Boa…

Started by Rick Rosen

0 Apr 11, 2011

Ariana Institute's eCommerce Success Story.... What's your success story?

Ariana Vincent and Ariana Institute were featured in the Litmos newsletter as an eCommerce success story.http://eepurl.com/davIY

Started by Ariana Vincent, LMT, MTI, NCTMB

0 Mar 30, 2011

Do you feature colleagues on your blog? Ariana Vincent and Ariana Institute were featured in Rosalind Clarke's latest SpaRove blog. Check it out at http://tinyurl.com/4q4gem6

Do you feature colleagues on your blog?   Ariana Vincent and Ariana Institute were featured in Rosalind Clarke's latest SpaRove blog.   Che…

Started by Ariana Vincent, LMT, MTI, NCTMB

0 Mar 28, 2011

Ayurveda Massage Training in USA - NCBTMB Approved

Hands on Ayurvedic Massage & Bodywork Training in USA Event 1: Miramar beach, Florida Hands on Ayurvedic Massage and bodywork – 3 day c…

Started by Mooksha Ayurveda

0 Mar 7, 2011

Independent Contractor Massage Proposals

I recently came from a job interview that gave me the low down on the job.  Basically I will be a independent massage therapist. He will pa…

Started by Csepulveda

4 Jan 19, 2011
Reply by Beth Baker LPN,LMT,CH

Education for LMTs

I am a LMT (Illinois) since 2006, have done many continuing education courses (more than needed for retaining my license and certification)…

Started by Martha Bannister

1 Aug 11, 2010
Reply by Jody C. Hutchinson

Moderate vs Light Pressure in Massage Therapy

There have been various studies done on the issue of moderate vs. light pressure in massage therapy, and many have concluded that moderate…

Started by Neil Jenh

1 Jul 29, 2010
Reply by Jason Erickson

Endangerment Sites: Examining fact and myth

Everyone has learned about endangerment sites, right? These are areas containing structures that lie near the body’s surface and, because o…

Started by Susan G. Salvo

12 May 31, 2010
Reply by Susan G. Salvo

Infant Massage teaching

I am a recent Massage Therapy graduate and take my licensing exam at the end of the month.I also am a Certified Infant Massage Teacher and…

Started by Angela Mandina

0 May 5, 2010

RSS

© 2014   Created by Lara Evans Bracciante.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service