massage and bodywork professionals

a community of practitioners

All Discussions Tagged 'therapy' (29)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

New learning library & networking resource for massage therapists

Hello, The Massage Learning Network site recently launched and I wanted to be sure that you were aware of it. It's a wonderful resource of…

Started by Lisa Gillispie

0 Oct 31, 2011

Response to "Knot in a muscle' post

Mr. Gordon J. Wallis in his post “Knot in a muscle’ raised very important topic and it seems that members expressed variety of opini…

Started by Dr. Ross Turchaninov

205 Oct 29, 2011
Reply by Gary W Addis, LMT

Massage in the workplace

What have your experiences been giving massages in workplaces? We have sent a few students out to do chair massages, and always get positiv…

Started by Solex

3 Aug 30, 2011
Reply by Daniel Cohen

Weather/Seasons

What is the best time of the year for everyone and their practices? It seems that more people are looking to get massage's in the summer, b…

Started by Solex

0 Aug 15, 2011

Analgesic Creams....What Are Your Preferences?

I would like to offer hot and cold therapies to my clients, but there are SO many creams, lotions and gels to choose from that it's all qu…

Started by Laurie Weber

1 Jul 2, 2011
Reply by Daniel Cohen

Debunking the Gay Male Masseur Myth

Squid Ink: What About My Happy Ending? Thursday, February 18, 2010 By Jason Knight, CMT, HHP, Aromatherapist It isn’t news that the massage…

Started by Jason Knight

4 May 3, 2011
Reply by Tom H

ALLIANCE TO PARTNER WITH FSMTB ON NEW NATIONAL CE APPROVAL PROJECT

The Alliance for Massage Therapy Education is pleased to announce that it will collaborate with the Federation of State Massage Therapy Boa…

Started by Rick Rosen

0 Apr 11, 2011

Ariana Institute's eCommerce Success Story.... What's your success story?

Ariana Vincent and Ariana Institute were featured in the Litmos newsletter as an eCommerce success story.http://eepurl.com/davIY

Started by Ariana Vincent, LMT, MTI, BCTMB

0 Mar 30, 2011

Do you feature colleagues on your blog? Ariana Vincent and Ariana Institute were featured in Rosalind Clarke's latest SpaRove blog. Check it out at http://tinyurl.com/4q4gem6

Do you feature colleagues on your blog?   Ariana Vincent and Ariana Institute were featured in Rosalind Clarke's latest SpaRove blog.   Che…

Started by Ariana Vincent, LMT, MTI, BCTMB

0 Mar 28, 2011

Ayurveda Massage Training in USA - NCBTMB Approved

Hands on Ayurvedic Massage & Bodywork Training in USA Event 1: Miramar beach, Florida Hands on Ayurvedic Massage and bodywork – 3 day c…

Started by Mooksha Ayurveda

0 Mar 7, 2011

RSS

© 2024   Created by ABMP.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service