massage and bodywork professionals

a community of practitioners

All Discussions Tagged 'work' (8)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

hi im new!

Hi guys, So I have very recently decided to go into massage therapy because I know I want to help people for a career no doubt, and I'd lo…

Started by Jess Lahti

3 Aug 11, 2017
Reply by Pueppi Texas

I am looking to work with Massage Therapists in the Seattle

Hi everyone!  My name is Candice Cothrine and I am an owner of Synergy Spa Solutions.  We are based in San Diego but have been asked to com…

Started by Synergy Spa Solutions

1 May 17, 2017
Reply by Mattias Crispién

How to "work" while on vacation

I'm relatively new to the massage world (been practicing 3 years) and was wondering how to work at a destination that I'd like to travel to…

Started by Karen Jackson

9 Oct 22, 2012
Reply by Carrie Patrick

Now Hiring for Winter 2012 - Spread the Word!

Hi Y'all! I am an owner and operator of three day spas in Steamboat Springs, Colorado.  We are a destination ski resort town, known for our…

Started by Pamela Peretz

1 Sep 4, 2012
Reply by Hannah Levy

Energy Work - Energy Medicine

~ Do you use energy medicine?  Are you a healer?  How do you view healing and energy work?  Do you see energy as a medium for healing?  Ple…

Started by Las Vegas Massage In Summerlin

3 Aug 17, 2012
Reply by Brian Bronk

Looking for independent contractors in Ventura County, Ca

If you are looking for extra hours and to be a part of something new in Ventura County, Ca., please see www.seniormassagegroup.com for qual…

Started by Linda Mac Dougall

0 Nov 20, 2011

Job Opportunities for Massage Therapists in Illinois

Hi,   My name is  Yaw. I'm the Program Coordinator for Body Biz Inc., a company that provides wellness services to businesses. I'm in the p…

Started by Body Biz Inc.

0 Jul 22, 2011

Gimme a break!

I have been licensed and working in the field for almost 2 years, and I'm running into a problem.  I don't know if I have the wrong mentali…

Started by Lauren Talbot

12 Oct 3, 2010
Reply by Darcy Neibaur

RSS

© 2024   Created by ABMP.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service