a community of practitioners
Guideline number 3 of the site seems to be getting abused lately.
3. Advertising is not permitted. All advertising/solicitation posts for products, services, or money will be removed. If someone is advertising, please report the issue. Understandably, you may want to get the word out regarding your offerings and services; Following are your options to do so:
* On your own page, you can list your offerings and a "for more information" website link, but do not include prices.
* You can blog about your offerings, as this is optional for readers, but again, please do not include prices.
* Defer from sending direct messages and/or group emails to groups or site members promoting your offerings. This will be considered spam.
* And finally, please do not include your offerings as a forum topic or group discussion, or create a group based on your advertising agenda.