massage and bodywork professionals

a community of practitioners

Mine are to help more therapists and have more fun! What are yours?

Views: 245

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

I'm officially opening my office new years day. My resolution is to succeed in my business ... started out working at a local gym (half a mil from my office location), then working on my own when I couldn't make enough at the gym, and now I'm moving into my first office!
Make peace with a grey squirrel. Maybe even become friends with one.
My resolutions are to become a more therapeutic therapist and to utilze more of the benefits of being an MT.
Sounds like a great project Daren. Thanks for sharing!

Daren Whitehorn, LMT NCTM RP said:
Bah to all the normal resolutions... lose weight, stop smoking, etc. Given my love for quilting and the fact that I have a project linus coordinator as a massage client, I have resolved to make one quilt a month to donate to project linus.

If you want to learn more about what project linus is, here is a link to answer your questions:
http://www.projectlinus.org/about.html
I just found out that BOTH,my daughters are going to be getting married.So, I am hoping to be able to do this with out landing up in the poor house,oh, that's right,I allready live in the poor house.No worries.

Happy New Year to all of you,may 2010 bring you peace,love,good health and much happiness!!!
Emma
WOW Congratulations Marissa! I also left my day job this year. Thanks for the blessings, and right back at you!
Jason

Marissa Macias said:
To EXPAND! I have grown by leaps and bounds this last year with my practice. Looking forward to keeping it going and moving up from there! I am officially in private practice only. WOO-HOO! Working as an IC was a great experience that lasted for 7 years. My private practice took over and needed all my attention! Peace, Good Health, Happiness, and Prosperity to everyone for 2010.
Happy New Year to you too, Emma! Wow, two at once. Congratulations!

Emma Torsey said:
I just found out that BOTH,my daughters are going to be getting married.So, I am hoping to be able to do this with out landing up in the poor house,oh, that's right,I allready live in the poor house.No worries.

Happy New Year to all of you,may 2010 bring you peace,love,good health and much happiness!!!
Emma
Well Rachel,

I want to wish you the best of luck in your new business. Don't let the little things get to you and it will all be great! Keep the Faith!

Rachel E. Watkins said:
I'm officially opening my office new years day. My resolution is to succeed in my business ... started out working at a local gym (half a mil from my office location), then working on my own when I couldn't make enough at the gym, and now I'm moving into my first office!

Reply to Discussion

RSS

© 2024   Created by ABMP.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service