massage and bodywork professionals

a community of practitioners

Which online scheduling works better for your clients--Schedulicity or GenBook?

I am curious to see how many therapists are utilizing online booking companies to enhance their businesses! Have you used these companies or another one? Have you had a good or bad experience? Most importantly, how do your clients like the "convenience" of booking appointments themselves?

Views: 17955

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

May I ask if anyone knows why ABMP has switched it's preferred, or discount scheduling partner from GenBook to Full Slate?  What's the benefit of making the switch over?  Better cost?  New Service so as to bring in fresh air?

Has BodyworkBuddy been mentioned?  Seems like online scheduling is a newer feature for them, so may not be on people's radar.  I'm still in school, and am exploring options, and simply came across to this via google search, but seemed worthwhile to explore.

Could this be the one someone earlier mentioned that incorporates SOAP notes and everything?

When we decided to make the switch to Full Slate as our preferred online scheduling partner we weighed many different factors including cost, ease of use, available features, and most importantly, how much each system would benefit our members. The decision to go with Full Slate was arrived at after much consideration as to the benefits of each, and the many massage therapists that work here were also brought in to voice their opinions. We're confident that Full Slate was the best choice for our members, and they were also willing to give an outstanding discount to ABMP members. Hope that helps, please let me know if you have any questions!

Best,

Abram Herman

Social Media Coordinator at ABMP

MKI said:

May I ask if anyone knows why ABMP has switched it's preferred, or discount scheduling partner from GenBook to Full Slate?  What's the benefit of making the switch over?  Better cost?  New Service so as to bring in fresh air?

Does Genbook allow each staff member to modify his/her own schedule without the capability to modify others?

Yes, the Staff Hours tab on every staff member's page lets you set that staff member's daily availability for appointments without impacting the overall operating hours or other Staff's schedules. http://genbook.blogspot.com/2008/08/offline-mask-setting-staff-sche...

Jason M. Kretzer said:

Does Genbook allow each staff member to modify his/her own schedule without the capability to modify others?

Hi Jason,

Although Genbook lets you set each staff members schedule individually, it does not give staff members their own account so they can update hours themselves without having access to other staff members schedules.

My company (Schedulista) does online scheduling, and we allow you to give individual staff members their own account with limited access so that they can manage their own hours. If you're still looking I'd love it if you gave us a try. Our website is: http://www.schedulista.com. We also have some features that other online schedulers lack, like 2-way Google Calendar Sync and automated follow up emails after appointments (you can read more about this on our blog). 

I'm also happy to answer any questions about our service or online scheduling in general.

Cheers,

-- Lowell Manners

Founder, Schedulista

online scheduling for massage therapists

Jason M. Kretzer said:

Hi Jason,

Yes.

Genbook account holders can provide separate account logins to Staff Members and Office Managers. You maintain control of your Genbook account, while being able to designate specific access privileges to your staff, so they can update their schedules, clients, and other settings as you determine. 

Learn more: http://genbook.blogspot.com/2010/09/staff-logins-are-here.html

Marc

Genbook

Lowell Manners said:

Hi Jason,

Although Genbook lets you set each staff members schedule individually, it does not give staff members their own account so they can update hours themselves without having access to other staff members schedules.

My company (Schedulista) does online scheduling, and we allow you to give individual staff members their own account with limited access so that they can manage their own hours. If you're still looking I'd love it if you gave us a try. Our website is: http://www.schedulista.com. We also have some features that other online schedulers lack, like 2-way Google Calendar Sync and automated follow up emails after appointments (you can read more about this on our blog). 

I'm also happy to answer any questions about our service or online scheduling in general.

Cheers,

-- Lowell Manners

Founder, Schedulista

online scheduling for massage therapists

Jason M. Kretzer said:

ClickBook does indeed have a Facebook App now, also Mobile.

MassageBook is quickly expanding with all sorts of helpful/useful tools.  You should check it out.  I need to look into their pricing as if all of what they say is coming to reality, it's surely a big competitor to other existing services.

http://www.massagebook.com/home/home.html

I am still in the testing phase of their service (but if I may add that they have kindly featured me on their blog, so let me put up that link too....  

http://blog.2book.com

Let us know how your trial goes.  I've tried probably a dozen different online booking programs and very few of them are really usable from a day to day standpoint if you have a busy practice with multiple staff and locations.  ClickBook.net is the most sophisticated / flexible but requires patience until you get the hang of it.

Thanks for the reply!  It's great to hear directly:)  Regards, M

Abram Herman said:

When we decided to make the switch to Full Slate as our preferred online scheduling partner we weighed many different factors including cost, ease of use, available features, and most importantly, how much each system would benefit our members. The decision to go with Full Slate was arrived at after much consideration as to the benefits of each, and the many massage therapists that work here were also brought in to voice their opinions. We're confident that Full Slate was the best choice for our members, and they were also willing to give an outstanding discount to ABMP members. Hope that helps, please let me know if you have any questions!

Best,

Abram Herman

Social Media Coordinator at ABMP

MKI said:

I don't have any experience with either program, but we use SalonBooker at my salon. It's easy to use, my customers have never had a complaint, and the POS services that come with it are a great addition.

Reply to Discussion

RSS

© 2024   Created by ABMP.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service