massage and bodywork professionals

a community of practitioners

Diana Moore's Discussions (1)

Discussions Replied To (14) Replies Latest Activity

"You're welcome, Heather!"

Diana Moore replied Jan 18, 2011 to How do you keep your holiday clients coming back for additional sessions so they will become regular clients?

4 Jan 18, 2011
Reply by Diana Moore

"One of the best ideas I have heard about bringing new clients back for a second mass…"

Diana Moore replied Jan 10, 2011 to How do you keep your holiday clients coming back for additional sessions so they will become regular clients?

4 Jan 18, 2011
Reply by Diana Moore

"Great list, Ariana! For more ideas, our Marketing Matter blogger wrote a "Bare Bone…"

Diana Moore replied Nov 17, 2010 to What are you doing to prepare your marketing for the holidays?

1 Nov 17, 2010
Reply by Diana Moore

"If you are a bodyworker, you really can't miss Business Mastery by Cherie Sohnen-Moe…"

Diana Moore replied Nov 3, 2010 to What are your favorite marketing books? Here's a list of mine...

2 Nov 27, 2010
Reply by Rachel Sheard, LMT, NCTMB, CIPI

"I can see you are smart, adventurous and tech-savvy. I might create a YouTube video…"

Diana Moore replied Oct 13, 2010 to I'd like to brainstorm marketing strategies to reach the fast-growing group of "over-50" people using social media

1 Oct 13, 2010
Reply by Diana Moore

"Glad you liked it! Where do you stand on giving discounts or freebies? "

Diana Moore replied Aug 23, 2010 to Strategies (free massages)

30 May 26, 2011
Reply by Frank J

"Hi Sabrina, We hear great things about referral programs from massage therapists. H…"

Diana Moore replied Aug 23, 2010 to What's Your Client Return Rate and Why?

26 Nov 13, 2010
Reply by Rick Morgan

"Hi Frank, It seems like you are reaching people on Facebook, which is awesome. What…"

Diana Moore replied Aug 23, 2010 to Strategies (free massages)

30 May 26, 2011
Reply by Frank J

"Hi everybody, I wrote an article on the business of rebooking. If you are intereste…"

Diana Moore replied Jul 26, 2010 to What's Your Client Return Rate and Why?

26 Nov 13, 2010
Reply by Rick Morgan

"Hi Laurie, Here's a link to a recent Marketing Matters blog, where Eileen Ryan shar…"

Diana Moore replied Jun 4, 2010 to STUMPED!

12 Jun 8, 2010
Reply by Laurie Weber

RSS

© 2024   Created by ABMP.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service