massage and bodywork professionals

a community of practitioners

Elizabeth Christensen's Discussions (6)

Discussions Replied To (14) Replies Latest Activity

"Hi TIffany, I tried a leads group, but there aren't any in our area, except for the…"

Elizabeth Christensen replied Dec 7, 2011 to What are ways of marketing your business without the high cost as a newly licensed massage therapist?

14 Jul 23, 2012
Reply by Laura Garza

"My referrals from my free and introductory massages are really helping too.  I have…"

Elizabeth Christensen replied Sep 18, 2011 to What are ways of marketing your business without the high cost as a newly licensed massage therapist?

14 Jul 23, 2012
Reply by Laura Garza

"I have now had several people receive free 30 minute massages and have 4 regular cli…"

Elizabeth Christensen replied Sep 11, 2011 to What are ways of marketing your business without the high cost as a newly licensed massage therapist?

14 Jul 23, 2012
Reply by Laura Garza

"you need a business license to work in your city. You will have to call locally to f…"

Elizabeth Christensen replied Aug 31, 2011 to Business License?

4 Aug 31, 2011
Reply by Trina Throckmorton

"I also joined the local chamber and have been to many local events. I am getting lea…"

Elizabeth Christensen replied Aug 30, 2011 to What are ways of marketing your business without the high cost as a newly licensed massage therapist?

14 Jul 23, 2012
Reply by Laura Garza

"I take advantage of Vista Prints specials (they just did a FREE 7 day shipping and $…"

Elizabeth Christensen replied Jul 31, 2011 to What are ways of marketing your business without the high cost as a newly licensed massage therapist?

14 Jul 23, 2012
Reply by Laura Garza

"awesome, congratulations. Big Hearts are noticed!"

Elizabeth Christensen replied Jun 8, 2011 to Good Will Pays Off Big

4 Jul 12, 2011
Reply by Lynda Jackson

"one more thing: I ALWAYS kept my appointments, The ONLY time I had to cancel or move…"

Elizabeth Christensen replied May 31, 2011 to What would you say is one of the biggest challenges of being a successful Massage Therapist? How did you over come it?

4 Mar 12, 2013
Reply by Sarah Trueb

"at school ( an in my practice) they viewed Massage as important and our time as impo…"

Elizabeth Christensen replied May 31, 2011 to What would you say is one of the biggest challenges of being a successful Massage Therapist? How did you over come it?

4 Mar 12, 2013
Reply by Sarah Trueb

"sorry to be unclear Daniel, I would give 1/2 of all monies raised. Just didn't know…"

Elizabeth Christensen replied May 29, 2011 to Onsite Chair Massages

13 May 30, 2011
Reply by Helen Moss

RSS

© 2024   Created by ABMP.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service