Thanks so much for considering Full Slate. I'm sorry I didn't get a chance to respond to you sooner.
First, let me say that Schedulicity and Genbook both have great products. Here is why I believe Full Slate is better - and worth a little more:
- We believe our customer support, including our free Setup Coaching, is best in the industry. You may reach us via email, phone and chat. We respond in the evening and on weekends. If there is a problem, we fix it quickly.
- We believe Full Slate is the easiest, most intuitive product on the market - both for providers/therapists and for clients. If scheduling is not easy, clients won't use it. And you can't afford to waste your time figuring out how to get the schedule to work the way you want it to.
- We offer some features that the others do not, including robust & flexible follow-up emails (so you can encourage your customers to write a review or schedule their next appointment), and more robust payment options (e.g. require a card-on-file or a deposit).
- We add new features and enhancements faster than any company in the market. Take a look at our blog or Facebook page to see some of the things we've added recently and to get a sense for how often we release new features. We've got some great new features planned for the next few months that are in direct response to customer requests.
Some other factors that may help you decide:
- Lynn Patricia - a massage therapist and self-proclaimed 'Massage Geek' did an extensive evaluation of online scheduling solutions and chose Full Slate. You can read about it on her blog.
- Regarding pricing... We offer an annual discount (12 months for the price of 11) and referral credits (1 month free for every paying customer you refer to us) that can help you save money.
I hope these help you evaluate options and make a decision. Please don't hesitate to contact me or our support team (firstname.lastname@example.org) if you have additional questions.