You're busy. I get that.
You may think you don't have time to do marketing or other things to help your business. But here's a list of things you can do to help your business - and can each be done in less than 10 minutes.
Do you have 10 minutes today to work on building your massage business? Let's get started!
- Send out a postcard to clients you haven't seen in more than 3 months.
- Email this week's openings to clients and offer a
discount if they schedule an appointment now.
(or don't offer a discount... but DO contact your clients with openings!)
- Write a quick article on self-care or benefits of massage for your clients. Post to your blog or website, or include it in your next newsletter.
- Send a postcard with a special offer to clients with birthdays this month, or just a card wishing them a happy birthday.
- Send hand written cards thanking clients who have referred people to you.
- Call a local chiropractor or other complimentary business and schedule a meeting to discuss how you can help each other.
- Choose one of the business or marketing articles in massage magazines or blogs and decide to implement one idea from the article.
- Change your voicemail and content on your website to reflect the season so it has a fresh feel to it.
Take 10 minutes a day and work your way through this list. In just over a week, you will have done a lot to move your massage business forward.
Do you have other 10-minute suggestions to help your massage business? Add them to the list by commenting below.
Cindy Iwlew is co-founder of Bodywork Buddy Massage Software, a complete online management solution for independent massage therapists that includes online scheduling.
She continues to operate her own private massage practice of 13 years, and has been an associate instructor for Ashiatsu Oriental Bar Therapy since 2007. www.BodyworkBuddy.com